Close
One second...

My Simpsons Stuff - My best 3.76 (2nd in the comp!)

I'm a BIG Simpsons fan.

That said, when I knew about the contest I was super excited.
I also knew there was going to be a lot of expected designs in the contest, specially because of the awesome price...
That's why I decided I wanted to do some designs for real fans, shirts I would actually wear, even running the risk that some could be a little too cryptic.

This is the result so far:

.....................................................................................................................

JUICE LOOSENER - [3.21]

.....................................................................................................................

SIR LOIN-A-LOT - [3.07]

OWNERS WORKSHOP MANUAL - [3.34]

SPRUCE MOOSE - [3.26]

ROAD RAGE - [3.05]

GUMMI VENUS - [3.13]

YELLOW REDEFINED - [3.18]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

MY COLLABS WITH ANDREW BARGERON (r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus)

It was awesome to work with you dude! Thanks a lot!

NATURE'S GOODNESS - [2.85]

THE NEW GOD - [2.89]

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

MY COLLAB WITH EVAN FERSTENFELD (FRICKINAWESOME)

What a rush dude! we did it!

RIDE THE SPRINGFIELD MONORAIL - [3.15]

MY COLLAB WITH CESAR JARA

Ojalá hubiéramos podido hacer alguna más...

STOP THE PLANET OF THE APES... - [3.76]

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
hm087ster

They're all awesome. Like 'Sir Loin-A-Lot' the most!!!

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni

Holy moley! Those are hilarious- can't look at the Dr. Nick one without hearing his voice reading the text:) Can't wait to see your others.

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni

These are AMAZING!! Definite winners in my book.

osaze

these are all awesome. 1st sir loin-a-lot, 2nd juice looser and 3rd owners workshop manual

Santo76
Santo76 profile pic Alumni

Thanks guys! glad you liked them!

I totally agree on how you ordered them.

osaze said:

these are all awesome. 1st sir loin-a-lot, 2nd juice looser and 3rd owners workshop manual

otrom
otrom profile pic Alumni

i think you just won the whole thing man. ):

jamesnotjim

sir-loin-a-lot with red barclay steals the show for me I love that episode!

Santo76

I love that part in the infomercial!!

BeanePod said:

so good...and lol at "it's whisper quiet"

Santo76

:)

Santo76

~(_8^(|)

Santo76

Thanks! I´ll be posting some more soon...

Santo76

Threadless is taking too long to approve designs...

Santo76

:) thanks guys!

Santo76

:) thanks guys!

timdrake114

awesome work! let me know what you think of my Simpson pieces

BubbleHezza
BubbleHezza profile pic Alumni

Awesome stuff bro, Great style, In the order shown above for me, love the juice loosener one the most :) Bet of luck with them all mate

Santo76

Thanks everyone! I have added one more :)

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

Are these subbed? If not, would you consider having Burns pointing his gun out of the little circle? All of these are so good.

airdeh

They're all really great!! Juice loosener & Sir loin-a-lot are my favourites :D

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus
r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus profile pic Alumni

you sir, are a machine! i'm working on one...ONE. still probably gonna be the best design i've done so far, but that ain't sayin' much. YOU are the competition here...Ivan Drago.

osaze

awesome

lu.bu.587

Great designs :)

Santo76

Hhahahaha! you made my day with that comment! THANKS!!

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus said:

you sir, are a machine! i'm working on one...ONE. still probably gonna be the best design i've done so far, but that ain't sayin' much. YOU are the competition here...Ivan Drago.

Santo76

Juice Loosener up for scoring!

Santo76

I've seen your spoilers on instagram... dude! looks awesome!!! you'll have all Moscow yelling "Rocky, Rocky" in a second!

r.o.b.o.t.i.c.octopus said:

Santo76

Hahhahah... you shouldn't... I'm a nice guy. Can't wait to see yours finished!

Santo76

bump

Santo76

Sir Loin-A-Lot is up for scoring! I think it's the first time in my entire life that I have 3 designs scoring at the same time! Plus, there's still one pending... and some more on the way!!!

... I told you all I'm a big simpsons fan...

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

Love these so much I've been plugging them on my facebook today. I must own at LEAST one of these. I'd prefer all of them. The stuff you and r.o.b.o.t.ic.octopus are putting out is exactly why this competition had me excited. Awesome stuff, man.

Santo76

Thanks a lot dude! I really appreciate your support, that makes all the effort worth it!

foodstampdavis said:

Love these so much I've been plugging them on my facebook today. I must own at LEAST one of these. I'd prefer all of them. The stuff you and r.o.b.o.t.ic.octopus are putting out is exactly why this competition had me excited. Awesome stuff, man.

TheArtistDude

Amazing designs again man! Great job!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
No account?
Join Us