Close
One second...

I don't know how to do anything here anymore.

So...so...so...how do I search for anything other than a design?

How are you?

Have a .gif.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Twiggyhall

HI AMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Kookaberry

That's a bunch of hooey. Who is going to the meetup? Where is that blog? I want to enter but I don't if I don't know anyone. :S

Kookaberry
Kookaberry said:

Also, HIII!

...we still can't delete comments.

WarDrobeInSpareOom

I feel like I'm speaking into the wind most of the time here.

Which is pretty much what Jim Croce told me not to do.

Twiggyhall

I'm going! You should go!

Becca and mezoStef will be there - beer with those awesome broads is reason enough to go, yes??

bcarlson41
bcarlson41 profile pic Staff
TheInfamousBaka said:

Simple. You can't. :-D Hi!

She's right. We use google for now :(

Kookaberry

That is enough, actually!

taz-pie

hiiiiiiiiii kooka!

Thomas Orrow
1 design submitted - Score now!

Everybody has changed their avatars for the team thing.

ISABOA

it's like trying to talk to a babyboomer about anything

Kookaberry

I don't know what teams are. I don't know why people have banners under their logos. I can't work my smart phone. GET OFF MY LAWN!

Kookaberry
Thomas Orrow said:

Hi!

Also, I recognize names as much as avatars. You used to have like an anime dude. I pay attention to shit.

Kookaberry

blerbey blerb what is this for?

So, this actually reminds me: that one user WylieKnowsomething confused the purpose of the AIM handle entry and put something like "To have a deeper understanding of the world." Cracked me up.

1. cracked
  2. me
  3. up
Kookaberry
  • pew
  • pew
  • pew

Bullet Joek

I'm not drunk

Thomas Orrow

:) Glad you remembered me! That was my avatar.

1. Business conference
  2. Buy lettuce and milk
  3. Get drunk in the evening
Thomas Orrow

Things that I like

• lists
  • bulletin points
  • strawberry milkshakes

Two of those are a lie! :)

taz-pie
Kookaberry said:

So, this actually reminds me: that one user WylieKnowsomething confused the purpose of the AIM handle entry and put something like "To have a deeper understanding of the world." Cracked me up.

1. cracked
  2. me
  3. up

wow. there is one dude that i DO NOT miss. that wylie guy was irritating as all fuck.

Kookaberry

Is he gone? Just like everyone else. :(

Seriously though, he was a pain in the ass. Why do I feel like he was always talking about books or writing? Am I making that up? He seemed like the other side of the coin to this other guy yeeeeeears ago, he just had a moon face avatar and he trolled the hell out of everyone. I feel like they're two mystical and opposite forest creatures that ought to battle each other.

Kookaberry

Also, no product pics!? Howmi supposta stalk you people?

taz-pie
Kookaberry said:

Is he gone? Just like everyone else. :(

Seriously though, he was a pain in the ass. Why do I feel like he was always talking about books or writing? Am I making that up? He seemed like the other side of the coin to this other guy yeeeeeears ago, he just had a moon face avatar and he trolled the hell out of everyone. I feel like they're two mystical and opposite forest creatures that ought to battle each other.

all he ever talked about was his "amazing ideas". and they were fucking stupid.

Morkki

And he kept whining about how nobody wanted to collab with him and that it was somehow Threadless' fault. Major weirdo, that guy.

Goldendust

Did I miss this guy completely? I don't recall any of this stuff you guys just mentioned.

And more importantly HI AMY!

taz-pie

fuuuuuuuu that wylie guy annoyed the SHIT out of me. his twitter is like an old man farting into the wind.

Kookaberry

I may have left before he got really annoying. I just remember him as being super jazzed and going around talking up people in random blogs. I'll try to find the moon face guy, Dee Ann, but I don't know if I'll succeed what with the new blog system.

Kookaberry

I may have left before he got really annoying. I just remember him as being super jazzed and going around talking up people in random blogs. I'll try to find the moon face guy, Dee Ann, but I don't know if I'll succeed what with the new blog system.

Kookaberry

I just searched through 50 pages of blogs and didn't find it, but the name just came to me. His name was LOKI...which is now difficult to locate with Threadless' new shit search system and the fact that this is now a major Hollywood characterperson.

Torakamikaze
Kookaberry said:

1. cracked
  2. me
  3. up

Oh man. Miss that guy. RIP

Heygurl.

tracerbullet

Took me forever to find an old blog today with Google. Especially since you can't just click on a Google link and get there. You have to manipulate the URL to the new format Threadless uses.

I just want my blog archive back :-(

TheInfamousBaka

Why do people feel the need to quote the dictionary when they're making bad arguments?

Twiggyhall

hahahahaha right??

Torakamikaze
Torakamikaze said:

bacon grandpa has six feet for his running class devoted to yellow bellied sapsuckers.

if treeforts were the size of Mt Pilliar, then Rudiger would have 13 itchy stiches.

tomorrow is yesterday on seven calendars.

Milk drinks a man of great stature for mild amusement.

No more than 5 feet tall must your governor be to ride this seat for two.

Man... I don't know what I was doing in that L.O.K.I. blog, but it sure feels right.

Twiggyhall
Torakamikaze said:
Torakamikaze said:

bacon grandpa has six feet for his running class devoted to yellow bellied sapsuckers.

if treeforts were the size of Mt Pilliar, then Rudiger would have 13 itchy stiches.

tomorrow is yesterday on seven calendars.

Milk drinks a man of great stature for mild amusement.

No more than 5 feet tall must your governor be to ride this seat for two.

Man... I don't know what I was doing in that L.O.K.I. blog, but it sure feels right.

it was pretty much genius

I think you should start a comic strip that features bacon grandpa

Kookaberry

Yes, thank you! I can't believe I forgot that I actually participated in that blog. Back when I gave a shit about teaching people on the internet...

Kookaberry

But seriously, where are my pics? I saw that they still have pics. Did the old ones all go into a black hole, too?

jaywalkergraphics

Maybe this blog can do what my similar flailing/failing blog tried to do in the Alumni section a few days ago. Haha.

jaywalkergraphics
L.O.K.I. said:

Pettifogging, apparently. Lots.

To what end, I cannot say.

Oh, my life hurts with joy. Pure pettifoggery.

Kookaberry
jaywalkergraphics said:

Maybe this blog can do what my similar flailing/failing blog tried to do in the Alumni section a few days ago. Haha.

Link? Reference? Lemonade?

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?