Close
One second...

Simpsons design, Would this get rejected?

Hey Guys just wondered if this would get rejected because of the use of tintin.

Watch this
gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

hahah funny! don't know dude :)

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

nah, this'll go through fine.

BubbleHezza
BubbleHezza profile pic Alumni

Cheers Fella's, Ill Sub Sub Sub away

littlem

awesome

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

I was going to sub an Adventure Time based Tintin sub a while back until Manupix showed me this crazy article about the owners of The Herge trust, they litigate furiously against anyone using Tintin references. I think for the Simpons challenge you can't use anything outside the Simpsons universe.

jamesnotjim

Hey hey bubblehezza! I see you've delved into the simpsons challenge too I couldn't resist ha!

BubbleHezza

I was going to sub an Adventure Time based Tintin sub a while back until Manupix showed me this crazy article about the owners of The Herge trust, they litigate furiously against anyone using Tintin references. I think for the Simpons challenge you can't use anything outside the Simpsons universe.

Ahh That's a shame, Gotta love a sniffy mash-up. Bit of practice then if nothing else :)

Hey hey bubblehezza! I see you've delved into the simpsons challenge too I couldn't resist ha!

Yeh sometimes I struggle to get standard subs done as art isnt my job so I dont find myself with a lot of time, but yeh the spongebob and simpsons had to be done. Got 2 more Homer subs to do tommorow, bit of a cop out but Im going to remake and simpsonise my one and only threadless print ;)

douknowthemustacheman

I don't see any reason for to be rejected. It looks ok. I think it needs to be refined but it should be ok.

BubbleHezza

I don't see any reason for to be rejected. It looks ok. I think it needs to be refined but it should be ok.

Thanks for the comment, I drew it this morning before work, Didnt take me a great deal of time and maybe that shows. What looks unrefined, The line work, Colour, shade, or all of the mentioned haha

No account?
Join Us