Close
One second...

My Thor Submission

Submitted to the Thor competition, and now it's up for scoring!

I'm not entirely sure if it's print worthy. But I'm ecstatic about the result -- I think it's my best sub so far. What do you think?

Watch this
Abstract Matter

I think it's awesome dude, saw your WIP pics on facebook. Cub it, I think it's pretty sweet, might do well!

Outlaw01

Subb'd

celandinestern

I love it. Let us know when it's up!!

nanakse85

Thumbs up!! I hope it gets printed.

Outlaw01

thanks. should be up sometime next week I think.

kuro_te
1 design submitted - Score now!

Great pose and colors. Hopefully it goes up sooner than later.

littlem

awesome!

Outlaw01
kuro_te said:

Great pose and colors. Hopefully it goes up sooner than later.

Thanks man, I tried to keep the colors toned back a bit since I knew it would be on Silver -- the classic costume gets really gaudy with high saturation greens & yellows; so I like to think I struck a nice balance.

Outlaw01

It's up for scoring!

Outlaw01
celandinestern said:

voted!!! brill!!

Thank you!

Outlaw01

bumping this. needs more votes/comments.

Wolfgang8885

Ive got to say your use of color is amazing. Not too crazy about the face though, it kind of looks like a womans face but its still great work!

cmasse

Now I'm confused. I thought it was supposed to be a women's face. God of trickery and all that.

Wolfgang8885

I believe that is Loki and he is male. Plus, look at the chest and physique. Its a male figure.

Akaka

It looks like a young Loki to me, I mean comparing to the teenage Loki in Journey Into Mystery I feel like Outlaw's doesn't look that different. http://gillen.cream.org/journey622.jpg

cmasse

Either way I thought it was great. Fantastic digital painting. I gave it a 4 but that's only because I'm stupid stingy with my 5$.

Outlaw01

It is a combination of Classic Loki's across the board.

No account?