Cyberpunx

• by campkatie
  • posted Jul 15, 2013
  • 50 Comments

Cyberpunx

Watch this
campkatie
campkatie profile pic Alumni

so glad to see this printed. Amazing print job on this too!

wytrab8
wytrab8 profile pic Alumni

Congrats on the print, so freakin cool! PS. Girls need this too!!

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

That's a pretty mind melting shirt

westond
westond profile pic Alumni

Yesss!

BEATONTHEBR.AT

lovin' this more than words!!!

BEATONTHEBR.AT

lovin' this more than words!!!

Joe Conde
Joe Conde profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

whoa! how did i miss voting on this? congrats!

TenTimesKarma

So happy this got printed. Amazing job on the print too!

bonybunz

Only for guys? T___T Congrats to the artist and to the printer as well (hey Threadless people: you are crazy, we love you!)

YaaH
YaaH profile pic Alumni

Cute ^_^

Mr Rocks
Mr Rocks profile pic Alumni

i can see this becoming a Threadless classic.

.hopesfall.

and tote bag and everything else

dandingeroz
dandingeroz profile pic Alumni

YES I WAN TTHIS!

McJamie

Make girly shirts, too!

diekave
diekave profile pic Alumni

cooooool!!!!

iamrobman
iamrobman profile pic Alumni

want this so bad :(

iamrobman
iamrobman profile pic Alumni

best shirt ever on Threadless!

Gamma-Ray
Gamma-Ray profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

this is so weird! but so awesome and so unique!!!

giada.jojo
1 design submitted -

print girly please! it's a great design!

Kaneko888

This design is MIND BLOWING!!! Awesome!

edward.ejiogu

So colorful and visually stimulating, I like all the creatures, very cool and creative.

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

SO GAL DANG BADASS! Amazing design and the print looks drool-worthy.

MudgeStudios
MudgeStudios profile pic Alumni
7 designs submitted - Score now!

Looks like you really enjoyed creating this one. Congrats on your well deserved print!

joe.annabi

ahem...that should read: I love you Matt Furie! How bout some Boys Club designs?? :)

adamenger

This is a cool design but the material that the shirt is made out of is TERRIBLE to wear in the summer. I think it's almost 100% polyester but I'll have to check my tag to be sure.

dscherdieny

If it wasn't made of polyester I'd definitely buy this one :/

misfitdave

wow, i am REALLY glad i saw this comment . i was JUST getting my wallet out untill i saw that. i would've been so mad when a beautiful, yet polyester, shirt showed up at my door. must be the best way to portray and preserve the vivid colors. sux. i wouldve dealt with fading, lol. still though, great piece

Empress of minor demons

It's super comfortable, like a normal tee, as long as it's not skin-tight. I had a tight polyester one once and this one's a lot better since I wear it looser. Thank god!

Monkey X
Monkey X profile pic Alumni

Holy crap this is awesome!!!!

gregfulton

Beeeeuuutiful!

RobRay1

This is the most detailed and beautiful shirt I have seen on Threadless; only wish that when you do the roll print in the future, you put the character that looks like Jar Jar Binks underneath the armpit-- having him dead-center on front kinda kills the otherwise insane vibe.

RobRay1

Love it, despite Jar Jar being dead-center on the front.

biotwist
biotwist profile pic Alumni

when was this made?

vaders_girl

Love it, except for Jar-Jar

Gu3

I ordered this a while back in XL and it fit like a medium. So damned tight. I felt like a bodybuilder with the sleeves clinging so snugly to my arms. I even complained to Threadless about their bizarre sizing and despite being told that someone would get back with me, they never did. I've bought several shirts here and every single one was too small. I've been wearing XL for decades and I know that's my size. So, I guess they would need a 3XL in order for it to fit like a normal XL, which sucks, since they don't carry that size. Now regarding this shirt, it is excellent. Personally, I have no problem with polyester as I live in Vegas and cool and light is the way to go during the warm months. And the printing was really good, too. I didn't see any errors on the shirt. Great colors, density and clarity of the characters. And I'm quite bummed I can't wear it - or the other three I ordered in XL. Come on Threadless, size your stuff for REAL people, will ya?!

iltby

This is gorgeous, devastated it's not available for women!

Nixform

This is the most UGLY shirt ever! Good thing I just bought it!!!!!!!!!

Angwarr

REPRINT SMALL PLEASE

connor_ol1212

I brought this and was a bit worried about the 100% polyster but it wasn't as bad as I thought it may have been, it is really comfortable to wear!

Joe Conde
Joe Conde profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

The medium is a little tight compared to the regular Threadless shirts I ordered, but the design, print and colors are awesome! Is this the case with all the other dye sublimation shirts? I want to know so that I'll get a large in the future if all the dye sub shirt sizes are the same. Thanks!

No account?
Join Us