Close
One second...

The Sad Blog :(

Feeling sad or blue, post here. It can be about anything.

On a sidenote: Here's to the unprinted few. To the lost!

Me,
Myself.
Tom,
Boycey/ Thomas Orrow,
Outlaw01,
Outlaw 02.
ivanrodero,
Bandy,
Corey8,
Corey 9,
The Infamous Baker,
Tiffany,
The Infamous Baka,
BakaTiff09
and many more...

Watch this
Thomas Orrow
Thomas Orrow profile pic Alumni

Not sure what that kid is doing on the right corner.

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

tiffany/ baka also goes on the list. For some people it's really just plain unbelievable they haven't been printed yet. Le sigh.

Manupix
1 design submitted -

SAD

Hey Tom! Hey Lidija! =)

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

But really, it's nothing to be sad about! Just need to keep on trucking and doing what you love and good things will happen eventually.

dudeowl
dudeowl profile pic Alumni

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

Thomas Orrow

Infamousbaka seems like a good egg, and has adorable work too.

The man is crying underneath his sunglasses.

[+duracell-]

people don't want free money :(

why? no idea. I guess because too free.

Kinda weird though. I went to this fake Tina Turner concert with the Fam last night.. awesome. And free. Hey man, if you don't wanna watch old timers slow dance to We Don't Need Another Hero from the Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome soundtrack.. that's your right. But I think you're missing out on life. jmho

Thomas Orrow

I don't understand any of that ;(

Outlaw01

Threadless isn't allowed to print me. It's in their ToS. If they did, there would be an implosion at Threadless HQ. Followed by an explosion of puppies.

Thomas Orrow

Yep. same for me apart from instead of puppies they would get a troop of dancing midgets.

pijaczaj

It's not about winning it's about trying. Right guys? Right? 8*(

Gums.
Gums. profile pic Alumni

Gums.
Gums. profile pic Alumni

Thomas Orrow

Hey Manu and celanD Lidija!

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!
Thomas Orrow said:

i could watch this all day

rhobdesigns
rhobdesigns profile pic Alumni

It's so sad and lonely when you found out you've been cheated on by your significant other. That just happened to me recently. It was terrible and totally heart breaking, never felt so alone and empty. i kept listening to Feist's Let It Die to keep me company, haha! Okay i'll stop now, I know you guys are having a great time here, always. So sorry for the bad vibes. : )

Tiffany will be printed soon, I can feel it!

My face was exactly like this when I caught them in the act, hahaha

ahmad ifan rofiyandi said:

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!
hana.bacasno said:

It's so sad and lonely when you found out you've been cheated on by your significant other. That just happened to me recently. It was terrible and totally heart breaking, never felt so alone and empty. i kept listening to Feist's Let It Die to keep me company, haha! Okay i'll stop now, I know you guys are having a great time here, always. So sorry for the bad vibes. : )

awww...that's awful :( sorry to hear that hana.

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

I was wondering what was going on with all of the sad things on your facebook. That can't be an easy thing to deal with. I hope you're doing better, lady. :-)

hana.bacasno said:

celandinestern
celandinestern profile pic Alumni

Aw hugs, Hana. That's horrible to go through.

And to everyone with design woes, I think we should all remember this inspirational maxim: 'It's not about winning. It's about failing.'

rhobdesigns
rhobdesigns profile pic Alumni

Thank you guys, I really appreciate it...

I don't usually post sad stuff on facebook 'cause I don't want my friends and relatives worry about me. But yep, life's gotta move on, and I'm still very young! I got more time for Threadless now. : )

By the way, I really, really like that raccoon comforting the sleeping cat GIF, I even put it on my profile now! Where do you guys get all these silly/cute GIFs anyway?

dandingeroz
dandingeroz profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Tiffany will get her first of many prints soon!.

THEFAMOUSBAKA

Thomas Orrow

Hey Hana, hope you're not feeling too down. It was interesting to read what you had to say. At least you'll have more time for drawing! :)

flying-girl
hana.bacasno said: By the way, I really, really like that raccoon comforting the sleeping cat GIF, I even put it on my profile now! Where do you guys get all these silly/cute GIFs anyway?

Ooo, great! It the Internet )))

Thomas Orrow

You can find GIFS at places like GIFsoup.com, sites on tumblr or Gifbin. Or alternatively you can just Google whatever you want followed by GIF on images.

Eg crazy GIF gets you this:

No account?
Join Us