Close
One second...

Yes!..2.97 SCORE for 'Music for Relief'...Thanks All!!

Watch this
azrael5

My Progress

brennanpearson

Very cool! Can't wait to see the progress! Keep it up

soloyo-collabs

place the lion over the mountains , kind of like the Sun

dnice25
1 design submitted - Score now!
soloyo said:

place the lion over the mountains , kind of like the Sun

Good suggestion, yeah man do that. It's looking good so far!

MudgeStudios
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Agreed... the lion's mane already looks like the rays of a majestic sun. Good luck.

azrael5

brennan:thanks!.....chuck:thanks :D

soloyo:this was the one I was discussing with you about collab...by the way thanks for the suggestion man!...I am finding the placement of creatures the hardest...I like the cool idea of lion over the mountain...will work on it..

..Dnice25:i'm on to it..thnx!

azrael5

mudgestudio:thx mate...i'll update..

littlem

love the effects/textures in this

azrael5

thanks ! ..what all animals can I add to this? littlem :regarding model,I am going to keep my earlier promise

macdoodle

Very nice technique! I love Soloyo's suggestion also.

azrael5

macdoodle:...I will try for that thxx !

azrael5

will update soon!

osaze

looking good

azrael5

thxx osaze!

quick-brown-fox
5 designs submitted - Score now!

This looks fantastic, I especially like the new tiger you did. Look forward to seeing the final thing.

azrael5

Thanks QBF ! What other animals should i add?...an antler?..or maybe a alligator/snake/zebra?

quick-brown-fox
5 designs submitted - Score now!

Colours are nice on parrots, so a flying parrot would be nice. Here are some random animals - orangutan head, tree frog, a python, a few exotic butterflies, toucan...

azrael5

toucan awyes!...toucan i wanted it so badly.thanks a ton QBF!...will see about parrots also...and tree frog-ahhhh i've only two days and you just opened a biiig can of inspiration....

azrael5

i know whom to blame if i have a nervous wreck down...

littlem
azrael5 said:

thanks ! ..what all animals can I add to this? littlem :regarding model,I am going to keep my earlier promise

Ha! i won't hold you to that, you know. don't worry! :p

azrael5

:P sigh!

littlem

oh no! that's odd, it's not set to 'private' so, you should be able to see the set...

azrael5

i had saved the link...but when i try to visit the site,i can't...and deadline today for "Creature of the Forest Challenge" :( ....hope you uderstand and wont hate and avoid my design :/

littlem

hahaha! i told you not to worry! i'm looking forward to scoring your design. :D

azrael5

:D Thanks ! i will update my final submission once it ready for scoring.

soloyo-collabs

I want to see how it all turned out

blackhand_

Did you get this submitted on time?

azrael5

thxx soloyo for your interest...i just updated with final version+tee mock up..if you like it,you know what to do :)

Kuro_te:Yes !...i submitted at the last day...its up for scoring

azrael5

Thanks everyone for your support and helping me out to develop this design..especially Quick brown fox & Soloyo

azrael5

soloyo i cudn't place the lion over the mountain.....i got these cool ideas from you but was very late for submission so just went with it..thanks brother.hope you like it

blackhand_

This turned out great. Lots of great texture and detail. We should do a post-mortem of all our submitted designs and help each other improve.

azrael5

thanks kuro-te!... you can comment on it will be helpful much!...btw Jai-five !

azrael5

thanks all for your support.

azrael5

Thank you threaddies!

mip1980

Great score and good work my fellow platypie

azrael5

;D !

No account?