Close
One second...

NEW ideas - any good? (Finished Scoring)

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Thomas Orrow

Quite thoughtful ones, you might even miss the joke if you were scoring quickly. I like it, clever as usual.

One thing about this comp. is that quite a few people are going in the NSFW direction, as in something rude or provocative. Hopefully they'll pick a few quirky ones too, but I'm guessing they'll pick at least one 'edgy' or raunchy sub.

Haasbroek

Thanks Tom.

Haasbroek

Any comments?

FoodStampDavis

Really like the 2nd quarter one. A lot.

Haasbroek

Thank you.

Haasbroek

Thanks David

Haasbroek

I've added another one.

TheInfamousBaka

I love crops and the quarter one, so good. Though they look like stuff Threadless would print on an given day, they're clever and a play on words.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

i dig

Haasbroek

Thanks guys.

celandinestern

quarter is by far my favorite, but I'm not sure what makes it NSFT

Haasbroek

Modern Art has been added - any thoughts or feedback?

azrael5

wow modern art is cool ..very clean and clever...quarter is very clever too...

Haasbroek

New designs added!

jamesnotjim

The whale one is very good :)

Haasbroek

Thank you.

jamesnotjim

Are you subbing it? I will happily give you a 5 :)

Haasbroek

I'm looking to get some more feedback first - but thank you.

MrChopiChong

I really like the modern art and the whale ones... :)

As for suggestions, maybe you could try and re-do the "DE STIJL" one and change the locations a bit so there isn't this awkward thicker white space above the surrealism one. (okayI'llstopblabbingnow)

Morkki

USA and Whale of a Time are awesome

Haasbroek

Thanks for the comments.

Haasbroek

NEW DESIGN added

nikoby
1 design submitted - Score now!

My favorite idea is the modern art guide. Not sure that the expressionism or the dada ones fit though. I am guessing that it is for the minimalism contest? Maybe a simple urinal shape for dada. I am not too sure about an idea for expressionism. Anyways, that's just my thoughts, good luck!

nikoby

Oh and the crops one is brilliant!

vectored_life
Christina.A.art said:

haha a lack of sails 5!

Plus another 5 = 5 x 2

Haasbroek

Thanks for the feedback.

nikoboy - I had the exact same thoughts when making this. I tried to keep everything in a square format. My thinking behind Expressionism is some kind of conscious mark making, as apposed to Abstract Expressionism. The thinking behind the Dada square is that there are three different elements making a whole - based on the photo collage method.

rickyarianto

Lol! i like the lack of sails!

Navman7

HAHAHA omg I can't stop laughing at the 'lack of sails' bit!! The look on the employee-boat's face is priceless xD Great work :D

Haasbroek

Thanks guys.

nikoby
Haasbroek said:

Thanks for the feedback.

nikoboy - I had the exact same thoughts when making this. I tried to keep everything in a square format. My thinking behind Expressionism is some kind of conscious mark making, as apposed to Abstract Expressionism. The thinking behind the Dada square is that there are three different elements making a whole - based on the photo collage method.

That makes sense.

FightingFit

The modern art guide looks promising. I can really see that working. Already scored the enjoyment/time one - lovely idea.

Haasbroek

Thanks so much.

Haasbroek

Stares is now up for scoring.

celandinestern

in the blog I liked sails best, but I came across stares in voting and just fell in love with it.

Haasbroek

Thank you.

Haasbroek

NEW design added - Eat

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?