Angry blog

Are you fed up of all of the cute pictures and backslapping amongst Threadfriends. Here's your angry blog! Not been printed yet?
Feel free to have a rant about downvoters or people not understanding your work.


ANGERRRRRRRRRR.


Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni

There's one regular that lurks these forums, sometimes I wish I'd just drop this gif on one of his comments. If he ever gets going on me, I def will!

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni
melmike said:

There's one regular that lurks these forums, sometimes I wish I'd just drop this gif on one of his comments. If he ever gets going on me, I def will!

Melmike, whyyyyyyyyy?

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni
melmike said:

There's one regular that lurks these forums, sometimes I wish I'd just drop this gif on one of his comments. If he ever gets going on me, I def will!

do it, it's about time someone put Wharton in his place

taz-pie

imma girl

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

Walter White is a scary looking guy.

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

That little girl is the best angry gif in existence, this blog needs at like 100 more of them.

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

Does backslapping mean spankings?

littlem

I'm a luvah nodda fightuh.

Ryder
Ryder profile pic Alumni
littlem said:

I'm a luvah nodda fightuh.

read that as "I'm a lover noodle fighter"

littlem
Ryder Revolution said:
littlem said:

I'm a luvah nodda fightuh.

read that as "I'm a lover noodle fighter"

i can wrestle in noodles.

DRO72
DRO72 profile pic Alumni

does this have to be about Threadless? i just got outbid on an Ebay auction. i don't like this last-second shit. bid like a man.

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni
DRO72 said:

does this have to be about Threadless? i just got outbid on an Ebay auction. i don't like this last-second shit. bid like a man.

Sniping is the best way to eBay!

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us