Close
One second...

tricorns

Watch this
TheInfamousBaka

I immediately thought of you when this challenge started. I love the second one!

If you find yourself running out of time and want to collab to get one finished, let me know. :-)

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

aw i like that little guy on the back. reminds me of the jiggler from AT

sweet n sour

:)

tiff I've been thinking for a while that we should do something together

osaze

this is so not safe for threadless

TheInfamousBaka
sweet n sour said:

I'd definitely be up for doing something, James!

Morkki

Oh dang yes!

Musarter
1 design submitted - Score now!
TheInfamousBaka said:

I immediately thought of you when this challenge started.

Exactly. This is perfect for your style. Once again, can't wait to see the finished product.

BeanePod
TheInfamousBaka said:
sweet n sour said:

I'd definitely be up for doing something, James!

I would love to see how this works out :D

sweet n sour

yo Tiffany sorry for the long wait and for posting in here rather than emailing you but this seemed like a good way to get the ball rolling. I'm still interested in a collab if you are and I'm happy for you to work up one of these drawings if you like or we could come up with something new together it's up to you :)

ps I added a third less sexual and violent tricorn centaur thing that I think might be a bit more threadless friendly

TheInfamousBaka

Hey James! I'd just be happy to take one of these lovely ladies off of your hands. :-D I'd love to try a nice clean lineless style, I think it would work well. I agree that number 3 would probably have the best chance for a print. :-)

sweet n sour

sweeeet, I'll email you some hi res files later, peace

TheInfamousBaka

Sounds great, James. If all else fails, I can just use what you have in here. :-)

sweet n sour

predicting my flakiness, pretty shrewd move :)

if you go to my flickr you should be able to get larger files, also if there is something on there you would rather take a bash at let me know.

TheInfamousBaka

I've already got my eye on that third one, so I'm going to grab your flickr version and then start working on it some time this week. :-) So excited!

No account?