Close
One second...

Hey boys and girls, please score my design

Hi world, please, click in the link "eagle"and vote for print my design. Five is good, but a four isnt bad. Thank you friends

Watch this
Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

I quite like this character. I think the shading looks a bit smudgy though, I would refine it and take more time with it. The text colour is a bit awkward on the eye and again I would take a little more time with it. The grammar is wrong too, it should be 'An eagle is in me'.

Darkolfo
Wharton said:

I quite like this character. I think the shading looks a bit smudgy though, I would refine it and take more time with it. The text colour is a bit awkward on the eye and again I would take a little more time with it. The grammar is wrong too, it should be 'An eagle is in me'.

Thanks for you opinion, the grammar in this instance is a transform the animal in human. Alwas it is a some confused, but is my point of view, Remember scoring my design, thanks guys

qswitcho

concept is great...but i feel the room of improvement is still very big. the lines looks raw. the shading needs lots of work. i am not saying i am not, but sometime i rather focus on whats good, and leave out other thing that makes the design weak. and for wharton case, i think its wise to follow, rather than creating confusion, if it were me, i wouldnt want to wear something that look wrong. hope u get what i mean.

No account?
Join Us