Close
One second...

"Duck DyNESty" WIP: Collab with rossmat8 (UPDATE 7/10: The Thug Lyfe Update)

UPDATE 7/10: The Thug Lyfe Update

Today was one of those days where no matter how hard I try, I can't make any major improvements to my design. I think I have one or two of those per design so I'm not TOO worried.

Anywho, I went with the crossed guns and changed the headband color to match. I'm wanting to add a mounted duck in the background or something.

Loved this idea that rossmat8 had! I'll be posting updates for all you beautiful people to enjoy.

Watch this
rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni

Looks awesome! Any other comments?

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Is this about the TV show about crazy duck hunters??

SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni

two guns. crossing each other.

brennanpearson
SteveOramA said:

two guns. crossing each other.

Good idea. I'll see how it looks

soloyo said:

Is this about the TV show about crazy duck hunters??

Absolutely it is.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

with a more duck hunting look alike pattern in the background

rossmat8

I like the two guns crossing idea

brennanpearson

Today was one of those days where no matter how hard I try, I can't make any major improvements to my design. I think I have one or two of those per design so I'm not TOO worried.

Anywho, I went with the crossed guns and changed the headband color to match. I'm wanting to add a mounted duck in the background or something.

rossmat8

Looks good to me man maybe angle the guns a little more straight up so they aren't in his hair.

littlem

hmm, looks pretty good, so far.

right now, his hair looks a little bit like puppydog ears, though. can you try to tame it down a bit?

Elma e Francis
soloyo said:

with a more duck hunting look alike pattern in the background

brennanpearson

Yeah the hair has been a bit of a process. I like the beard, but I'm not ok with the hair yet. Me and a few of my buddies got a good laugh at the puppy dog ears comment.

brennanpearson

What if I added his actual ears peeking through to add some dimension?

littlem

hahaa, sorry! i think 'ears, peeking through' might help. also, just tapering the bulk down a little, making it a little more shaggy?

littlem

since the main focus is that awesome beard anyway!

rossmat8

Hey so I was away from Threadless for awhile and kind of forgot about this :( sorry. You still wanting to finish it?

brennanpearson

Oh haha I've been in the same boat. I haven't worked on it any more, mainly because I just don't know what else to add.

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

i like the 2 guns!

rossmat8

It's all good I was just clearing out my inbox and saw our emails back and forth so thought this would be less of a bother than an email if you had given up on it. My feelings won't be hurt if you've abandoned it. Maybe we can keep waiting and Threadless will do a Loves Vintage Video Games challenge and we will have the perfect design for it.

rossmat8

Cool

No account?
Join Us