"Duck DyNESty" WIP: Collab with rossmat8 (UPDATE 7/10: The Thug Lyfe Update)

UPDATE 7/10: The Thug Lyfe Update

Today was one of those days where no matter how hard I try, I can't make any major improvements to my design. I think I have one or two of those per design so I'm not TOO worried.

Anywho, I went with the crossed guns and changed the headband color to match. I'm wanting to add a mounted duck in the background or something.

Loved this idea that rossmat8 had! I'll be posting updates for all you beautiful people to enjoy.

Watch this
brennanpearson
SteveOramA said:

two guns. crossing each other.

Good idea. I'll see how it looks

soloyo said:

Is this about the TV show about crazy duck hunters??

Absolutely it is.

brennanpearson

Today was one of those days where no matter how hard I try, I can't make any major improvements to my design. I think I have one or two of those per design so I'm not TOO worried.

Anywho, I went with the crossed guns and changed the headband color to match. I'm wanting to add a mounted duck in the background or something.

rossmat8
rossmat8 profile pic Alumni

Looks good to me man maybe angle the guns a little more straight up so they aren't in his hair.

littlem

hmm, looks pretty good, so far.

right now, his hair looks a little bit like puppydog ears, though. can you try to tame it down a bit?

brennanpearson

Yeah the hair has been a bit of a process. I like the beard, but I'm not ok with the hair yet. Me and a few of my buddies got a good laugh at the puppy dog ears comment.

brennanpearson

What if I added his actual ears peeking through to add some dimension?

littlem

hahaa, sorry! i think 'ears, peeking through' might help. also, just tapering the bulk down a little, making it a little more shaggy?

littlem

since the main focus is that awesome beard anyway!

rossmat8

Hey so I was away from Threadless for awhile and kind of forgot about this :( sorry. You still wanting to finish it?

brennanpearson

Oh haha I've been in the same boat. I haven't worked on it any more, mainly because I just don't know what else to add.

rossmat8

It's all good I was just clearing out my inbox and saw our emails back and forth so thought this would be less of a bother than an email if you had given up on it. My feelings won't be hurt if you've abandoned it. Maybe we can keep waiting and Threadless will do a Loves Vintage Video Games challenge and we will have the perfect design for it.

No account?
Join Us