Close
One second...

collab with osaze. . text message in a bottle WIP. Suggestions Please!!

What's up peeps.. working on a collab with osaze let us know what you think?

Sketch 2

Sketch 1

Watch this
soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Is that a phone inside the bottle? I like the second version better, just because the bottle has a cork on it, which makes more sense to me

Theo86
Theo86 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

great idea! can't wait to see it develop more. I also like the second one more.

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

We were thinking of maybe like a regular message in a bottle floating

goliath72
1 design submitted -

Any suggestions? !

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

do you mean a regular text message or a regular paper message??

mip1980
mip1980 profile pic Alumni

Ha ha brilliant, i really like the first one because he looks distressed, Maybe change the phone to a blackberry style phone with a keypad. Overall though this is a great concept :-)

goliath72
1 design submitted -

Still a text messsge on he phome, but where its floating no wster going in but the battery showing the phine is dying lol Houghts?

soloyo said:

do you mean a regular text message or a regular paper message??

goliath72
1 design submitted -

Thanks more please

goliath72
1 design submitted -

)

goliath72
1 design submitted -

)

goliath72
1 design submitted -

)

biernatt
biernatt profile pic Alumni

my first thought was to turn it around - a surprised smartphone getting a bottle with a message from it's screen (which could be little overflowing or splashing pixels around) :) in your scenario I guess the message will make it work - SOS seems a little too obvious in here IMO

osaze

just got this idea now(rough sketch)

chuck p comics
chuck p comics profile pic Alumni
osaze said:

just got this idea now(rough sketch)

this is a great concept and you guys are gonna do great, but i dont think you should do this last version because the swordfish takes away from the main concept, the sketch were the cork is busted and letting in water is the best one!

osaze

what you say is very true chuck,but i guess i was just thinking of a catalyst that made the cork to be removed. it seemed somehow weird to me just leaving the half cork

goliath72
1 design submitted -

Great addition but I agree with chuck

chuck p comics
chuck p comics profile pic Alumni
osaze said:

what you say is very true chuck,but i guess i was just thinking of a catalyst that made the cork to be removed. it seemed somehow weird to me just leaving the half cork

well maybe just a crack it the bottle letting in water, or forget the water and just show him siting in there all board!

osaze

how about i add the other half of the cork on the floor, then make the 3 fishes at the background all silhouettes of sword fishes

No account?