Close
One second...

The Minimalism Challenge (Post your ideas/progress here!)

Create a design using simple shapes, less lines and half the halftones.

The Minimalism Challenge began after Threadless community member Ryder Doty created a series called “Threadless Minimalism” showcasing various community members in their most minimal form. From there a challenge was born that captured the creativity and ingenuity of Threadless artists around the globe. Now, in its fourth year, the Minimalism Challenge is back!

How much can you say using as little as possible? Strip an idea down to bare bones without losing the concept. You’ll be surprised how little you really need!

The Challenge is LIVE!

Go Here to Submit!

Feel free to post your WIP images or your final sub links here so we can see the awesomeness!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
jamesnotjim

Hot dog so far...

Anything else I could add to it?

jamesnotjim

Haha that's just me messing around it won't be in the sub don't worry :)

Matias Corado

I'm looking for feedback. Just 2 give me your opinion :(

hisartwork
hisartwork profile pic Alumni
drewski79 said:

Thoughts on this? is it done? should I take Barrington off the cover?

I almost think there shouldn't be any text, but then it may hard for people to get but I kind of like that its strange and seems random.

Steger
Steger profile pic Alumni

Thanks jodabaum!

I posted this pic on a separate WIP post. So far the general consensus has been mostly orange and gray. (just imagine it without the text now :) )

Matias Corado

I made an update of my WIP "Music is my lifestyle":

hisartwork
hisartwork profile pic Alumni
drewski79 said:

Thanks jodabaum!

I posted this pic on a separate WIP post. So far the general consensus has been mostly orange and gray. (just imagine it without the text now :) )

I like the blue in the center best! what about a light grey???

Matias Corado
drewski79 said:

personally I liked the earlier bearded/hat version better.

I liked too...I still have to doubt if submit new minimal version to challengue or submit old version to general threadless

peluk

My first sub: CMYK

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
No account?
Join Us