Close
One second...

upcoming collab with Mip1980 WIP suggestions please!

Missing link

Watch this
blackhand_
blackhand_ profile pic Alumni

Show more of the side with Link on it by turning the carton towards the viewer. It's not necessary to see so much of the front. I'm not sure if this concept has been submitted to Threadless, so you may want to check. Good work so far.

hm087ster

Maybe you should put 'The' befoore 'Missing'. Great take on this concept...btw.

mip1980
mip1980 profile pic Alumni

Thanks for the feedback guys, just before I head off for a mini holiday in the sun for a couple of days, Dan asked me to experiment with this idea. I have zero knowledge of Zelda I'm afraid :-( so please let me know if i have made any errors or indeed if there are any suggestions you could give to improve either design.

Kuro - I will be doing a re-angled carton on my return :-D

hm087ster

I meant in the title..

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

I think its looking good

mip1980 said:

Thanks for the feedback guys, just before I head off for a mini holiday in the sun for a couple of days, Dan asked me to experiment with this idea. I have zero knowledge of Zelda I'm afraid :-( so please let me know if i have made any errors or indeed if there are any suggestions you could give to improve either design.

Kuro - I will be doing a re-angled carton on my return :-D

hobigambar

I don't get it untill you put on the picture. I think it's better from bottom perspective, looks like a trophy.

ourgraphicfaith
ourgraphicfaith profile pic Alumni

Legend of Zelda and ''missing link'' has been used way too many times...only if you can bring in better visuals or a more serious mashup element in this will this work...

No account?
Join Us