Close
One second...

Retired Tees

What retired tees do you own? Is there a list of retired tees?

I have two that I know of; 'Tagged' and 'I'd give my left arm to play drums for Def Leppard'

Also; I'm really really hoping I can somehow get my hands on another 'Tagged'. It's my favorite shirt, and I stopped wearing it to prevent it from being worn out.

Watch this
macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni

I've seen this online and it says it's available on Threadless but I can't fnd it.

It's called "Summer Licks".

taz-pie

ohhhhh remember the drama about tagged? that it was a rip?

taz-pie

(some things never change)

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

I have a few that are not too old but are now retired. The Charlie brown shirt where charlie brown is riding a bike over a mountain, AGGGGGG (i think that's the name) Also the one of the video game invader being cut into tetris pieces and the I have Superpowers my mon calls them Talents Type Tee shirt.

Outlaw01
taz-pie said:

ohhhhh remember the drama about tagged? that it was a rip?

Yeah, I had gotten mine in the mail just as the fiasco came to light

Normero

I don't know if it's retired or anything but this is the most awesome (Threadless) T-shirt I ever owned.

Outlaw01

I think it may be retired. It hasn't been reprinted in forever, right?

Normero
Outlaw01 said:

I think it may be retired. It hasn't been reprinted in forever, right?

Probably.

I wore it in the age where I had no style. I ordered it XXL because I am tall and the specs said so, but it was way too large, haha.

Wore it out anyway.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Alumni

i have one with the animal heads that was pulled after it was announced on the spoiler blog lol

Outlaw01

I wish their was a big list of retired tees for us to check out

Manupix
Outlaw01 said:

I wish their was a big list of retired tees for us to check out

This blog.

Manupix

OK someone deleted their comment and now I look like a stupid necroposter. THANKS OBAMA!

WarDrobeInSpareOom
Normero said:

I don't know if it's retired or anything but this is the most awesome (Threadless) T-shirt I ever owned.

I own that one, too! I'm pretty sure it's a select, and I don't think they get reprinted.

No account?
Join Us