Close
One second...

HOW THREADLESS TEES FIT?

Hey guys, i'm about to purchase a couple tees and i'm curious about the sizing. I'm not sure if I should get a small or medium. I think I should go with a medium if they shrink. I normally get smalls but I put on a small amount of weight. Hopefully a medium won't be too loose.

Watch this
Outlaw01

To my knowledge, all Threadless tees are actually in the 'fitted' style, so a medium should still hug you pretty well. I wouldn't worry about it looking like a overly large pajama top or anything.

dnice25
dnice25 profile pic Alumni
4 designs submitted - Score now!

Nice, thanks deadpool!!

PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

I always go a size larger than I really need since Threadless tees tend to shrink.

Pyne
Pyne profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Agreed. My husband is tall and normally wears L or XL. The sleeves of a Threadless XL get too short after a few washes. Had to reorder a XXL "Hot Chicks on Wolves" when I learned that lesson.

I order 2 sizes up for me in the girly sizes.

Aside from shrinkage, they hold up really well.

Jordan_Bender
Jordan_Bender profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

I'm a size M with waist, chest, and length, but I get L because of my enormous biceps and shoulders. Yup.

Jordan_Bender
Jordan_Bender profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

What I'm saying is that the shirts fit everywhere for me except sleeve width/size.

My husband is 5'8" and he wears L and they fit well. No complaints about sleeve size for him.

Lahar
Lahar profile pic Alumni

Can I add to this topic?

What about the new tanks? Fit, fabric weight/thickness.. some of them look kind of thin, like they would be floating on me.

I would've bought some but am unsure looking at the pics. The bottom hem isn't the same as tanks in the past. That hem just looks weird to me, frankly.

No account?
Join Us