Close
One second...

Scoring designs...

is...kinda........glitchy......

Watch this
PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

Glitchy x infinity. And so many... Threadless' standards have gone down a bit here lately.

Sarcasticatbest

It is, also hi Dan, long time no see!

ir0cko
ir0cko profile pic Alumni

dannnnn!

Goldendust

Sadly yes. Hi Dan!

Twiggyhall

What is a Maltzy la mania?

I donut get it

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni

i'm like a newbie all over again

SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni
5 designs submitted - Score now!
Maltzmania said:

i'm like a newbie all over again

Yeah, true.

How's that tequila bottle holding up?

Twiggyhall

Are you a law firm now?

or can we still talk about Rick Astley?

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni
SteveOramA said:
Maltzmania said:

i'm like a newbie all over again

Yeah, true.

How's that tequila bottle holding up?

Steve! I actually brought it to a friends house party and the host fell in love with it, so it actually sits on her alcohol shelf with pride! Pay it forward....with booze.

Maltzmania
Maltzmania profile pic Alumni
Twiggyhall said:

Are you a law firm now?

or can we still talk about Rick Astley?

I AM A LAWFIRM. EAT LAW

SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni
5 designs submitted - Score now!
Maltzmania said:
SteveOramA said:
Maltzmania said:

i'm like a newbie all over again

Yeah, true.

How's that tequila bottle holding up?

Steve! I actually brought it to a friends house party and the host fell in love with it, so it actually sits on her alcohol shelf with pride! Pay it forward....with booze.

Ha! Nice. Makes sense to me.

No account?
Join Us