Close
One second...

Ant-elope

Hey guys, this design got rejected. Could you guys please give me some tips to spice up this design to threadless standards. Cheers,
Matt

Watch this
gebe
1 design submitted - Score now!

Is really necessary to have all these ant-elopes? I think you have to concentrate the design only on one subject and try to contextualize that, maybe with a simple african background, a hot sun, a tree, some elephant in the distance.

moRyan

I don't no what to say... :( sorry ;)

moRyan

Good Luck :D

moRyan

know*

moRyan

Just kidding! maybe an ant-elope anatomy t-shirt,,,understanding the structures and functions of an ant-elope xD here is an example of an ant anatomy...

ChrisDB

I think two ways to go with this are 1: Have one ant-elope, all awesome-looking and majestic. Have the serengeti in silhouette behind it, a shade darker than the tee colour. 2. Have an actual antelope made out of an ant colony, all tightly packed. Then just have a few stragglers now heading into the colony.

Hope that helps

AnthonyMoore
ChrisDB said:

I think two ways to go with this are 1: Have one ant-elope, all awesome-looking and majestic. Have the serengeti in silhouette behind it, a shade darker than the tee colour. 2. Have an actual antelope made out of an ant colony, all tightly packed. Then just have a few stragglers now heading into the colony.

Hope that helps

Could be a coincidence, but it looks like someone took your advice. Antelope It's your second option pretty much exact.

I scored this a 5 the other day, then stumbled upon this thread just now.

No account?