Close
One second...

rejected

Watch this
Zai Alam

Apart for lacking a clear concept, maybe the artwork/illustration style and overall colour pallet needs to be refined a bit.

It's worth looking at the catalogue of printed threadless designs to get an overall idea of the types of design that fit in with the threadless philosophy. They usually have a very clever/funny concept, or tend to have exceptional illustration style. All threadless printed designs.

Don't be down about having your design rejected. Do some research, come up with stronger ideas and continue improving your skills with each design. The key it to learn and improve. It's the same for everyone.

MerGomez

thanks :) i'm not down, just asking, i really liked these illustration.. i'll keep trying, although i'm not actually very good drawing

Zai Alam

I can see there is a day/night idea in the wings of the fairy design. Maybe you can develop that idea and make the design better somehow. Even then the concept isn't sharp, but you can still make the design work by developing a strong illustration style.

TheAnnagator

I think it probably got rejected because of the placement. I haven't ever seen a shirt on here with something on the side like that, I'm not sure it's within their capabilities.

mohacsy
mohacsy profile pic Alumni

it's chris bosh's fault

MerGomez
TheAnnagator said:

I think it probably got rejected because of the placement. I haven't ever seen a shirt on here with something on the side like that, I'm not sure it's within their capabilities.

I think you may be right cos i submitted the same design once without a template and it wasn't rejected, they asked me to place it. And I know they reject draws without templates 'cos they rejected me one that i sent just to know how this worked.

Any way, Zai Alam, do yo have any suggestions? maybe softer colors? could it be better if i change the "woman" or transform it in a butterfly...?

P.S.: I'm new here, and please forgive my grammar mistakes, i know just a little english :)

P.S.2: vote this ones http://www.threadless.com/profile/2528633/mergomez/designs meanwhile!!! :D

MerGomez
mohacsy said:

it's chris bosh's fault

What? :/

MerGomez
Dan Yingling said:

Definitely the placement.

YAY thank you!!! :D any suggestions? front or back?

moRyan

The forewing must be bigger than the hindwing and falta algo...needs more details!!

Dan Yingling

I think you should have it take up more space on the tee.

thepapercut

Line work on the fairy figure needs some work, the proportions are off a bit, especially the head.

No account?
Join Us