Close
One second...

THREADLESS ADMIN, SOMEONE IS SUBMITTING MY DESIGNS.

Watch this
hm087ster

Scandalous!

palitosci
palitosci profile pic Alumni

so sad...

He deserve be banned

Letter_Q

Yeah... just sad.... I feel sorry for him. I'm wondering if he actually has a job, or he just steals around to keep going with his sad life.

macdoodle
macdoodle profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

That's pretty messed up.

What would even...how did he....the nerve of...I can't even...I'm speechless!!!

blackhand_
blackhand_ profile pic Alumni

Man, I voted for one of these, too. There will be blood.

littlem

what the heck?? that's messed up!!

ban ban ban

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

I don't get how people think this crap is okay. =/

PietroPaoloVirdis

This is so brilliant. Rip off designs and then submit them on the biggest community of its sort on the Internet. It's like forging money in your own basment then go into a bank and try to make a deposit. This is dumbest criminal material.

BlancaJP
BlancaJP profile pic Alumni

hope he is banned very soon

BeanePod
BeanePod profile pic Alumni
8 designs submitted - Score now!

What a dickhole.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Damn, the nerves of some people...

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

This is frustrating wow what a dosh pisses me off

mechanicalrobotpower
mechanicalrobotpower profile pic Alumni

Threadless should print him, see him scramble to supply high res separations, THEN "discover" the theft. ..that would be fun.

Malhat06
Malhat06 profile pic Alumni

So lame. I saw a thread the other day about someone tracing sections of other peoples work and combining them to make something new. They got a lot of stick for that, maybe rightly so, maybe not. It was debatable.

But this? wow. No debate. It's just steeling. Very much on par with the Glennz theft the other week. Do people actually think this is ok to do? Seems a little ridiculous that they think they could get away with it. It really does go against what this community is about.

I repeat, so lame.

Letter_Q

Thanx for the support guys, I love you all...

The guy wouldnt have gone too far anyway, as he doesnt own the hi-res files, still, I was quite pissed off and I'm glad you guys have been so supportive.

Thanx again! :)

blackhand_
blackhand_ profile pic Alumni
mechanicalrobotpower said:

Threadless should print him, see him scramble to supply high res separations, THEN "discover" the theft. ..that would be fun.

That would be so sweet. He'd think he hit the jackpot, then the rug would be completely pulled out from under him.

Threadless should make a giant check and show up at this guy's door only to troll him hard. He'd be an example to all ne'er-do-wells of what happens when you steal.

melmike
melmike profile pic Alumni
mechanicalrobotpower said:

I actually wouldn't be surprised if this isn't some kind of trolling. It's so brazen and makes no sense, since if they somehow did escape everyone's attention, there'd be no way to prepare anything for print. Could just be some bored jackass trying to get a rise out of everyone. The only thing that doesn't fit with this hypothesis is the one and only response from the thief, which is the usual kind of blather when someone get caught out, not really something you'd expect from a troll having fun. Either way, they win this...

ourgraphicfaith

WOW that was pretty lame of him to do that....Come Monday, I think he will be long gone.

chuck p comics
chuck p comics profile pic Alumni

darn it! I voted for one!

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Threadless should print him, and after having realized that he's not able to send the H-res, should ban him. Then, Threadless should ask the H-res to LetterQ and finally print him.

nickv47
nickv47 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

that's some bullshit. hope they ban them.

CoinSlotComics

They should ban the MAC address so they cant create a new account from the same computer.

goliath72
goliath72 profile pic Alumni

BOO hate that people try to get away with this!

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Good riddance.

Letter_Q

Thanx a lot..

No account?