Close
One second...

Threadlessless. Adios!

Hey Threadies.

After 14 months at Threadless and a bunch of amazing community partnerships and new Threadfriends along the way, I've made the super tough decision to move on.

As some of you already know, for several years I've been running a non-profit organization called Life After Hate. We've made solid progress dealing with some pretty heavy issues and it's time I focus most of my time and energy on continuing and building that project (and a few others), as well as spending more time with my fam.

I am so grateful to have served all of you with some fun partnerships and design challenge opportunities, and had the chance to become good friends with a bunch of you (not you jeffreyg). I've learned so much from you guys and I believe, even more-so today than I did on my first day, that Threadless is a great idea and a very special place. Without sounding too cheeseball, I really want to encourage you to keep changing the world by submitting your great art. It's inspiring and it truly changes the world, one pixel at a time. Don't ever take it for granted.

My last day working at Threadless will be next Thursday, 6/20, but I won't be a stranger on these boards. And I look forward to seeing a bunch of you at the Meetup!

Until then, cheers and thanks for the memories!

Yours truly,
Christian Picciolini

Watch this
PeculiarTiffany
PeculiarTiffany profile pic Alumni

Best wishes with your future endeavors and don't be a stranger. :-) I bet leaving Threadless is no easy task, but it looks like you've found something that you're very passionate about.

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

aww Good Luck Christian! As Miss Baka said.. It's clear you have something you're very passionate about. And I'm happy you'll still be around anyways :)

Don't worry I will get to our pattern collab this weekend. I've just gotten a bit swamped with day job work and couldn't bring myself to pop open the laptop at night hehe.

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

Who is this guy?

jeffreyg

But in all seriousness, you're a cool dude Christian and I'm glad I got to get to know you during your time at Threadless. And thanks again for the Hot Giardineria. Haha. Wish you the best for all your upcoming endeavors. You know how to reach me!

But seriously don't contact me ever again.

Just kidding.

No I'm not.

jeffreyg

SEE YOU AT THE MEETUP

Outlaw01

Later man, good luck in your future

Outlaw01

Later man, good luck in your future

Outlaw01

Double post?!

jmeaspls
jmeaspls profile pic Alumni

Goodluck with everything, Christian!

jmeaspls

Goodluck with everything, Christian!

jmeaspls

...I'm real bad @ computers

christian

Hey look. We can do a pool for when my staff badge goes away. :/

I'll throw in a jar of hot giardiniera and we can sit around with plastic chorks and share.

jeffreyg

*steals

azrael5

All the best with your future Christian!

Goldendust

Best wishes for the organization! It sounds like you'll be going off to do some great things :)

No account?
Join Us