Close
One second...

Supercats collab? Designer needed.

I've had kind of a flurry of design ideas over the last few days, but since I can't design for crap, they are limited to staying inside my head. Anyone want to collaborate on a Supercat design?

Here's a really plagiaristic idea of what's in my head. It's called 'Catman and Robin'. Anyone want to help me make this design come to life, redraw it, scrap it altogether? Email me at christian at threadless dot com

P.S. That's a red bird feather in his mouth. Yes, I know I suck at art.

Watch this
El-Be

There is a batman style design already submitted to the supercats challenge that I remember seeing, just so you are aware of it.

Akaka
Akaka profile pic Alumni

There is a batman style design already submitted to the supercats challenge that I remember seeing, just so you are aware of it.

I think there might even be a few. I like the feather though, and the title!

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

Yeah, add the remains of a penguin skeleton on the floor

Amos-the-hermit
soloyo said:

lol, yes that would be funny :)

El-Be
soloyo said:

Agreed, it would add a lot, or maybe a small robin skeleton? I would offer to put this together for you, but I think that there are (far) better designers than me who would do a better job for you. When I have a tablet and can only blame myself for poor execution, I will offer to do collabs (but by then it'll probably be too late). I hope somebody takes this on for you, 'cause conceptually it is developing on this thread nicely.

Elma e Francis

I can wear a shirt with that batman photo! hahahahaha it' amazing! Cant stop to looking it

No account?
Join Us