Some bullshit still happening

Watch this
blackhand_
blackhand_ profile pic Alumni

Visually, option 3 is strongest. It's the most readable. Option 2 can work, even if it is a little busy. I'd swap the map and bar graph positions to make it less bottom heavy. The graphics are all great, though.

AlanBao
AlanBao profile pic Alumni

Hmm, trying it out with changed placements. Seems a little lopsided, just cause of the nature of the graph.

What do you think of a more boxy layout?

Twiggyhall

hahahaha makes me think of

Normero

Solid graphics. Are you planning to put them on a Shirt or a Canvas? I'm not sure how an infographic would look on a shirt.

ersinerturk
ersinerturk profile pic Alumni

imo there's too much space between things. keeping the bullshit title in the center, maybe you can shape the whole design as a shit pyramid? or keep it as a circle but it should be more crowded.

I liked graphics and colors.

ourgraphicfaith
ourgraphicfaith profile pic Alumni

Options three is the best of the lot!

azrael5

option 3...very well executed idea...if this infographic don't look good on a tee,none will...nice color choice also.

blackhand_
blackhand_ profile pic Alumni
AlanBao said:

Hmm, trying it out with changed placements. Seems a little lopsided, just cause of the nature of the graph.

What do you think of a more boxy layout?

Well, you can put Bono on top with the longest bar and have the shorter bars on the bottom. The boxy layout leaves a lot of empty space at top beneath the Onion logo, so that's a no for me.

The pyramid option is a good suggestion, too, with the globe / title graphic at the top.

anonhath

great infographic - terrible tshirt

also it is terrible bad form to have the onion logo on the design. Yeah, I know every other onion loves has the logo too - but that is only because they are all idiots.

Normero

I personnaly think infographics aren't meant for T-shirts. You'd have to stop the person wearing it, and read it for a good minute to understand it.

Otherwise it's just a nice graphic on a shirt.

AlanBao
AlanBao profile pic Alumni

For justice.

@Normero, it's a harder sell, but I'm banking on the headline grabbing the attention enough that people actually will stop to read it.

Course, I might just be on some wishful-thinking bullshit.

littlem
Normero said:

I personnaly think infographics aren't meant for T-shirts. You'd have to stop the person wearing it, and read it for a good minute to understand it.

Otherwise it's just a nice graphic on a shirt.

i need any help i can get to get people to look at my chest.

littlem

lololjaykay!

littlem

or am i?

littlem

You treasure my chest? *gasp

No account?
Join Us