Close
One second...

Need designer for t shirt

As you all now I am not that good at using illustrator so if anyone wants to take any ideas as a colab just email me at nicemonster171@gmail.com or post your email and I will contact you as soon as I can.

Watch this
nicemonster171

I was thinking of a boy walking down a path holding onto a blue boolon and around are dreamy thinks like unicorns,Dinosaurs huge stuffed toys and there is no way out I would call it Dream Walker.

ourgraphicfaith

How old are you buddy? And what is with this outright idea messages on different blogs? Start a collab blog...score and comment and criticize others designs...give productive feedback...join in and be part of the community slowly and steadily and more than all that, know how to ask and when to ask. These little etiquette matters here :-) Goodluck with the collabs! I wish you all the best!

Goldendust

If you're not able to draw these out yourself, I'd recommend practicing and practicing and practicing some more until you can do your idea justice. Because really, that's all it takes. Don't worry about being able to use Illustrator, it's just another way of drawing things. Start with a pencil and paper and move on from there.

nicemonster171

thanks for all of your comments I think that will help me before I post another collabaration project.

aphrodite07

I agree with them. Don't be discouraged to design your own stuffs just because you're not good in using Illustrator. There many other ways to enhance it or create a design. Or if your are a free-hand artist, you could just draw on paper, have the shadings and colors, and just scan, then enhance it, for it to look clearer and more vivid.

One way to improve is to involve yourself more in the community. Come up with something then share it with the community. Critique other designs as well. See other designs and score. It's a learning process, but at least your getting more ideas and that helps in improving. I agree with heykimby, "practicing and practicing and practicing".

Just give it a shot first. Then have collabs later.

I wish you all the best!

nicemonster171

Thank you all these comments that you guys are giving me I will start putting them into my artwork and threadless designs and I will try it thanks to all who gave me helpful comments.

wiwitaek
aphrodite07 said:

I agree with them. Don't be discouraged to design your own stuffs just because you're not good in using Illustrator. There many other ways to enhance it or create a design. Or if your are a free-hand artist, you could just draw on paper, have the shadings and colors, and just scan, then enhance it, for it to look clearer and more vivid.

One way to improve is to involve yourself more in the community. Come up with something then share it with the community. Critique other designs as well. See other designs and score. It's a learning process, but at least your getting more ideas and that helps in improving. I agree with heykimby, "practicing and practicing and practicing".

Just give it a shot first. Then have collabs later.

I wish you all the best!

are you taling about me sist? :D

No account?
Join Us