Close
One second...

Color thief

Hello everyone I had thought of a new idea and need critiques about it I would like to colab with someone so if you want to do that my email is nicemonster171@gmail.com and I will contact you as soon as possible my idea was of little people staling colors from a drawing or from somewhere maybe little cartoonish ninjas. I need someone who can do this on illustrator or any program because as you all know i am not that good cause I am learning on how to use it.

Watch this
nicemonster171

anybody post anything that would help me improve concept or at least someone could go ahead and email me.

TheArtistDude

So ninjas or "thiefs" taking the color out of a completely separate illustration?

nicemonster171

I cant chose but i think its gonna be thief's with creepy smiles on them what do you think.

NDTank
1 design submitted - Score now!

I think this would be a cool Wizard of Oz concept ... with flying monkeys stealing color from the farm.

nicemonster171

thanks for that recommendation if we could colab on that just email me at nicemonster171@gmail.com.

NDTank
1 design submitted - Score now!

I'm not sure I'm ready to jump into that project right now but I'll think on it tonight. If you find someone else that wants to though, then by all means take it and run with it.

nicemonster171

ok I will try to look for other people to help me and please tell me if you can.

No account?