3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
Jamike-Latif

MJ - 'I can't help it' =] Gives me the feels.

Mat Miller

I heard an Ugly Duckling song on one of the new visa (i think) ads featuring Usain Bolt. Pretty much listening to all of their albums again now. Stupid advertising... :)

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni
gasponce said:
Musarter said:

Whoops, Into the woods.

Saved for later! The Gypsy King by Patrick Wolf that I heard was good! To be honest I've listened to your 2014 playlist a few times and there are JEMS there!!!

Thanks, that is great compliment. If you are interested in listening to a ton of music, or just specific genres, I have an 8tracks account with over 100 playlists.

And yes, the new Sharon Van Etten album is really good; I think I might prefer her previous one though (kind of a matter of taste).

NDTank
NDTank profile pic Alumni
FoodStampDavis said:
gasponce said:

From musarter's playlist!!! nice one!

Heavily into that album lately.

Got to see them live Sunday, excellent.

thootha

RADIOHEAD - Lotus Flower :)

fourLTRS

Giraffage is best find of the year for me. I've never really been into hip-hop or R&B, and this isn't really that, but you can hear the influence. It's really hard to define; it's like R&B, videogame, and house music into one. There are a handful of others artists that are dipping their fingers into this type of music, so it's definitely becoming a thing.

If you liked this, hell, even if you didn't. I highly, highly suggest finding a download for "Giraffage Remixes The Dream"; it's a remix of the Lovehate album. He released it for free early this year, but it's not up on his Soundcloud anymore.

JamesArends

ThIs puts me in a trance...

ExplorerTales
ExplorerTales profile pic Alumni

right now i am listening to the majestic 'oh god ..yes..i am coming' sounds..why?...well because loud neighbors and thin walls thats why. :) god i am feeling 'religious' right now.

SylvanH

Raw Hardstyle

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9