Close
One second...

Advice needed: Which one of these should I rework?

I think some of my ideas have passed quite unnoticed in here. So, which of these should I revise? Let me know, people :)

Votes: 6

Votes: 2

Votes: 1

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
dudeowl
dudeowl profile pic Alumni

why not? go ahead!

number_six

Yep, why not? I suggest you to use green and red for the half-apples :)

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
number_six said:

Yep, why not? I suggest you to use green and red for the half-apples :)

Green? Mmmh I have tried it during the elaboration, but I don't like :)

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
BeanePod said:

What do you mean by this?

"This is my last one"

I mean the last I have maded, not the last one I made XD

thesimplyshit

omg!!! simple and nice!!!! great! you should sub!

38Sunsets
38Sunsets profile pic Alumni

hi, while it looks cool, and the "why not" I would think about this one a little more: both parts are apple's half... so same fruit, and colors are both hot (red and yellow), so still same circle of interest... you says: Love knows no differences

IMHO, it would be stronger if you make a hug of different fruits... why not more smaller fruits for the second half, with more hands there hugging the apple part... then concept of "love with no boundaries" is stronger then.

or maybe play more on color code: yellow and blue on green background... (in real life if you mix yellow and blue paint it gives green, but this you know ;),

I would search for a nice twist to give your idea more power! (i know it is easier to give advices;)

ChrisDB

I like 38 Sunsets idea of different fruits. You can do popular fruit combos like Strawberry and Kiwi, Lemon and Lime, Pineapple and Coconut, Cranberry and Grape, Strawberry and Cheesecake :) . Stuff like that.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
38 Sunsets said:

hi, while it looks cool, and the "why not" I would think about this one a little more: both parts are apple's half... so same fruit, and colors are both hot (red and yellow), so still same circle of interest... you says: Love knows no differences

IMHO, it would be stronger if you make a hug of different fruits... why not more smaller fruits for the second half, with more hands there hugging the apple part... then concept of "love with no boundaries" is stronger then.

or maybe play more on color code: yellow and blue on green background... (in real life if you mix yellow and blue paint it gives green, but this you know ;),

I would search for a nice twist to give your idea more power! (i know it is easier to give advices;)

The idea sounds great :) but this one is already a finished project as it is :) also, I don't like the yellow-green-blue combo! To much colors for me

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

too much red, maybe on a green shirt?

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
soloyo said:

Or maybe on grey ;) I'm not so sure of green, maybe it would not work with my color scheme :)

DTVDESIGNS

Put a little leaf coming out of the stem.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

thanks everyone for advice :) but this is not a WIP blog, but thanks anyway

thepapercut

As many others have said, put it on something other then red. Good design and nice concept. Best of luck!

angelielle
gebe said:
soloyo said:

Or maybe on grey ;) I'm not so sure of green, maybe it would not work with my color scheme :)

Or make the red side of the apple green? still up to you tho {^,^}

P0ckets
P0ckets profile pic Alumni

I really like it - definitely get it. Is the 1.3 distance picked at random or to do with nearest stars to earth?

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
P0ckets said:

I really like it - definitely get it. Is the 1.3 distance picked at random or to do with nearest stars to earth?

Proxima centauri :) and I hope my calculations are correct XD

P0ckets
P0ckets profile pic Alumni

At least it's a conversation starter if a scientist comes up to you with a calculator!

unaifg

Whoa that's great!

I would like to see the sketch for this or a not coloured version, this is the type of illustration I'm trying to get and that sure would help me a lot!!

Good luck!

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

This is my first sketch. Usually, when I have an idea, I bring it in a quiet-final form on paper

unaifg

Thanks!! that's great!

soloyo

What's the paper for? isn't he a map himself?? can you placed him near a meteor and have him ask for a ride??

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
soloyo said:

What's the paper for? isn't he a map himself?? can you placed him near a meteor and have him ask for a ride??

The idea of the meteor is good! But after this, someone could ask to add the dialogue among the navigator and the meteor, and it would be too much (lot of text already in here). I think the map is the symbol of the old school traveller for exellence :)

soloyo

no text needed, just a thumb up asking for ride. Old school space traveler symbol is a towel by the way.

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
soloyo said:

no text needed, just a thumb up asking for ride. Old school space traveler symbol is a towel by the way.

0.0 woah, Nestro, I think your are going to get an idea XD I like this "thumb up asking for ride" - if you want we can collab on something like this! Are you interested?

soloyo

Send me an e-mail :-)

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni

I think some of my ideas have passed quite unnoticed in here. So, which of these should I revise? Let me know, people :)

Manupix

I like them all, rocket bottle the most =)

chuckpcomics
chuckpcomics profile pic Alumni

they are all great but the only one I see that's not as amazing as all your designs is make it happen

gebe
gebe profile pic Alumni
chuck p comics said:

they are all great but the only one I see that's not as amazing as all your designs is make it happen

It means that I should rework it? :)

Sending a dream into the universe: XX

Make it happen: X

soloyo

I love the heart one, very LOVE YOURSELF kind of thing the only thing is that the way the heads are leaning looks weird.

It should be less of a making out(kissing kind of pose) and more a (hug,love,frineds) kind of thing.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us