Close
One second...

Score 25 a day, win prizes, hooray! / WINNER ANNOUNCED

WINNER: Congrats Kerry Nicholson!

Congrats to Kerry! Here's what Kerry said about her win:

I am a wildlife biologist and I love the snarky T-shirts or the t-shirts that make you think or take a double look at things which is why I love Threadless soooo much. People bring in such incredible ideas incorporating inspiration from nature and the animals that surround us (like As Fast As I Can design by Thomas De Santis) and then morphing them into surrealistic images (like Lost Translation by Francis and Laurence Minoza and Jorge Garza) or things that just make you go hmmmm and then laugh out loud. So, I'm super excited about an art panel from the artistic community of Threadless. And now I'll be able to order some of my more favorite shirts or hoodies... I had been waiting for them to go on sale and some never do!! As for what I would do with the panel, once Im back in Sweden, I have a sweet spot to hang it right in the hallway near my big bay window which everyone from outside gets to see. Here in Sweden, I would hang it on my door at work because right now this place is so bland its sad and needs a spark of life to pick it up.

Man oh man, do we love you guys. We want to see you every day! This week we’re thanking folks for coming back and hanging out on Threadless daily.

Between Monday, June 3 - Friday, June 7 score at least 25 designs each day and you’ll be entered to win a $250 Threadless gift card and a Threadless art panel!

Days will be measured from 12 am CT to 12 am CT the next day.

Start scoring right now! If ya miss a day, you’re out!

Watch this
Steger
1 design submitted - Score now!

Sweet! See you at Together in Denver tonight.

TheInfamousBaka

Oh dang. I need to start doing some voting, I'd love to win a panel!

Musarter
1 design submitted - Score now!

I hope this gets people out there voting. You can count me in.

Akaka

That art panel would be sweeeeet

SteveOramA
2 designs submitted - Score now!

woah! that's pretty cool just for scoring.

jess4002

so awesome! but i do wish threadless rewarded the people who reach scoring milestones rather than just a random week of scoring.

pyr4lis

awesome :) I've always wanted an art panel!

MReyesG

Do they send to other countries?

biotwist

I just want the moneys

necksa

sweet! ^^

Gleeful1

Interesting to look at :)

nannajan54

Damn Skippy. I'm ready

doodlemind

oh... man, we need cassshhhh... look at us,... we are hungry. but it's ok. though hungry we will look pretty and handsome with the gift.

klam21

Great! :D

goliath72

Lol been scoring like, crazt last few days didn't realize it was starting Monday lol its all good always scoring anyway

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Staff

YO! Don't forget to score at least 25 designs today!

bernabrb

great :D

dherbel1

Interesting

bgre

just checking what time it is in threadless-land now

Matt_Barak

Even if I won, there are only 4 shirts available in 3X. :/ What happened Threadless you used to be cool?

the czar

Alright figure I'll do it what the heck, right? Score one design, score second design, next design is same as second, and it freezes up. Reload, try again, repeat that sequence twice, and that's why I don't score anymore.

natarajan_dinesh

wow started scoring lot of good designs

VeryHardly

Like, do I have to score 25 exactly, or can I do more than that? I just don't want to mess up on some stupid rule.

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Staff
VeryHardly said:

Like, do I have to score 25 exactly, or can I do more than that? I just don't want to mess up on some stupid rule.

AT LEAST 25 designs. 25 or more. I will clarify up top.

ishheatherx

if i start today, it doesn't count?

Amanda529

Dang it. I'm not sure if all the scoring I did the past two days counts because I didn't see the "Days will be measured from 12 am CT to 12 am CT the next day" line . . . :(

toniTOUCH

Damn I missed the first days :( eagerly awaiting new subs ! ?????????????????

Acidians

How do u know if you are still in the running

fleetwoodmacfan

POST MORE DESIGNS TO SCORE!!!! i scored everything posted already and now there aren't 25 to score today. D: i haven't missed a day and it's the last day. :(

goliath72

Hope I win

CoinSlotComics

I'm not sure if I am still in the running because I have everything scored and couldn't score 25 entries today since there didn't seem to be any new ones.

Pujari

I want this so bad

iKelli

Oh man, I hope I win!

VeryHardly

When do we find out the winner?

Chaymation

I'm so bad at time zones that I think I probably messed this one up and missed a day somewhere. Although I did score every singe Sponge Bob entry yesterday! haha.

jytc

How do you know the winner? Are they emailed??

jytc

When and how do we find out the winner? will they be emailed? Thanks

Ardillavoladora

Yeah, when do we find out the winner? i hope i win :D

goliath72

I hope I won

eduardtejeda

what about this contest? we didn't know who won...

No account?