None tee related work.

I thought it'd be fun to put up some of my none tee related work!

Watch this
Ian-S
Ian-S profile pic Alumni

CoinSlotComics

That is a nice homage to the long history of the show. I really like your choice with Tardis cake.

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni
pyr4lis said:

I do handbags and belts but I work so far in advance of seasonal release I'll have to majorly dig for some things that I've done that are already released that I can post about :P

Amen! I work more than a year in advance before stuff hits the public. The clubs I posted above started some time back in late 2011 and just hit stores this Spring. We have already started thinking about how they will be updated.

bortwein
bortwein profile pic Alumni

oh and the Dr Who ill is pretty stellar. Nice work Ian.

Nice belts pyr4lis. Do you start with hand drawn sketch work or straight to computer?

Ian-S
Ian-S profile pic Alumni

Thanks CoinSlotComics, bortwein!

Here's another I just finished yesterday. I'm re-doing my portfolio.

CoinSlotComics

Are you redoing older rasterized pieces to make them vectorized?

Ian-S
Ian-S profile pic Alumni

No. I just wanted to do some new work which reflects my interests and current style. Once I've finished I'll probably look back at what I've done and want to re-do it again!

pyr4lis
pyr4lis profile pic Alumni

Haha thanks Bort. Usually I go straight to computer. Sometimes I'll hand sketch if I'm not sure how I want something to go but for some reason with my day job design work I'm usually pretty clear about how I want something to look. lol. If only I was so clear when I work on my threadless designs ;) I'm actually working on a project for some buckles for a major golf company. But since it hasn't gone anywhere yet I can't really say more.

number_six

Wow! I really love the Doctor illustration, congrats! Interesting work the one with the golf club, too!

I do things like this.

Ian-S
Ian-S profile pic Alumni

I've never seen Disney duck pin ups before number_six. :)

Here's the latest piece I've been working on.

My Facebook page.

No account?
Join Us