mothmanjim said:

That's a truly fantastic design!

Thank you sir!

RYANDONG

so cute~

Sandris1

Tank please!

taiwanian

Genius. Kinda wish it was also available on a dark-grey shirt, I'm not one to wear pale colours :(

taiwanian

Genius. Kinda wish it was also available on a dark-grey shirt, I'm not one to wear pale colours :(

taiwanian

taiwanian

taiwanian

sbrugueracobas

nick.love2

Design that makes me hungry. Fun design, awesome

taiwanian

taiwanian

Cookie Ramone

Outstanding iconic looking design. I'm sure this will be being reprinted for years to come. Thus I have faith that it will eventually come in some of the other, very flattering, shirt styles: girly boat neck and tank top. Also, please consider doing a mens 3XL.

tangerinebubble

I love this design, but pastels and me don't go well together. If the shirt were a darker, vibrant blue, then I'd totally snatch it up. Pity:(

Cape Salve

So freaking great! Thank you, just ordered!

mopdow

wow, it's fantastic

atkins
atkins profile pic Staff

Cool

Luvlilexi

great idea i have that shirt

the common sensei

Praise be to dairy, Praise be to Bacon! the shirt is so friggin' awesome! Instantly earns my WOULD WEAR (TM) Seal of Approval

jasminehabart

This is so much fun!! And it makes me hungry.

rugglesem

design is great, iphone case doesn't cover fragile screen edges though. #disappointed

The Dream Tee

This is just fantastically clever!

misspixel

What's the difference between Light blue regular fit and Fizzy water regular fit?

Alger

Just got mine last night. Wicked design. I'll wear this for breakfast!

Joy1987

This Hilarious!!

dumotonic

lmao!! hahaha!

ifihadapixel

After so many months, I still think this is awesome :)

No account?