Close
One second...

Need Feedback on possible design (updated image)

I made changes to my possible design. Also came up with a description which apparently was missing.

Obviously oil is expensive these days and anyone who strikes it will be rich. This image would symbolize that idea. I may or may not submit this idea but that depends on the feedback i get.

Watch this
Dellex

mmmk thanks

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni

Still think the illustration is too weak. And the splatter on top of the oil tower doesn't make sense, for me. I think it's meant to be shooting out of the tower, but the art is wall-splatter.

GoddTodd

You want an idea? I'll give you an idea. Put that oil drum on on a banquet table covered in lobsters, caviar, a suckling pig, a turkey, the works. Have the oil oozing over all that delicious food. Have the girl popping out of the oil drum like it were a giant birthday cake. Dress her in an oil soaked corset and petticoat. The view of this scene is from her back. Beyond her, surrounding the table are a bunch of grotesque oil men waving fists full of cash in their hands. Only, instead of cash, it's tiny little dead bodies. Now that would be saying something.

Or maybe work your way up to that by starting out with some simply drawn fruit with cute faces.

FoodStampDavis
FoodStampDavis profile pic Alumni
GoddTodd said:

Or maybe work your way up to that by starting out with some simply drawn fruit with cute faces.

hahahahaha

No account?
Join Us