One second...

threadless needs more sexy designs ...

so check this out:

Line Work:

digital sketch:

Watch this
Musarter
1 design submitted - Score now!

The epic return of DICK FIRESTORMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

badbasilisk

haha - no FIRESTORM design!!! 100 % badbasilisk

nickv47

fuckin. rad.

soloyo-collabs

You are going to burn in hell for this! Actually, we all are, after we voted 5$ for it

kuro_te

It's like a Victoria's Secret commercial gone bad...I mean good.

BeanePod

Ha....awesome!

mezo

So. Many. Camel toes.

Twiggyhall
mezo said:

So. Many. Camel toes.

"I can see her labia hanging out!!!" = still one of my top fave mezo quotes ever

badbasilisk

So. Many. Camel toes.

haha!

thanks for the love friends.

quick-brown-fox
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Love - this would be really cool for the new challenge man.

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Staff

Oh là là! We actually have been brainstorming ideas to get more edgier designs. We've got the Awkward challenge that just launched that should help a bit but we're also looking to do another soon for more edgy/dirty/not threadless loolking stuff. Stay tuned.

d3d

man that's a lot of work. i remember once drawing a single angel and devil and it took me a week. i'd love to see threadless get a bit more adult.

badbasilisk

Oh là là! We actually have been brainstorming ideas to get more edgier designs. We've got the Awkward challenge that just launched that should help a bit but we're also looking to do another soon for more edgy/dirty/not threadless loolking stuff. Stay tuned.

sounds cooool!!!

badbasilisk

d3d on May 7, 2013 at 15:47:22 man that's a lot of work. i remember once drawing a single angel and devil and it took me a week. i'd love to see threadless get a bit more adult.

yeah - it took me 3 full days to do this design.

dandingeroz
4 designs submitted - Score now!
mezo said:

So. Many. Camel toes.

LOL^^

badbasilisk

add some progress pics ...

adanawtn
shimala said:

I think that would be my time to shine. I'm not really a cute/funny/geek kind of girl when it comes to my art. And I've been feeling so left out, trying to make things that are Threadless-friendly... Maybe I should just start submitting my own brand of work now. Screw waiting for a specific contest! Woot!

squintygirl

Whoooo! I'm gonna have to excuse myself to freshen up the downtown.

cshimala
cshimala profile pic Staff
adanawtn said:

Maybe I should just start submitting my own brand of work now. Screw waiting for a specific contest! Woot!

Do it!

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff

I think we need more Shimala shirts

vanillablue
vanillablue profile pic Staff

i like this design

badbasilisk

yeah - don't be afraid to do what you like!!!!! i always try new things. that's what makes art interessting. no matter if it print or not. it's for the fun and i like to show my stuff people who like cool things.

i know threadless is a more fun shirt place and i absolutely dig the most shirts here, but i think it is time for some funny radness too. i am a huge fan of the dick firestorm designs and i totally loved to work with the mysterious firestorm ...

jeffreyg

is your email still badbasilisk (at) yahoo (dot) de

evyc

Hahaha, I need this,

jeffreyg

lance tried to email you the other day, did u get it? haha

adanawtn

I tried doing a sexy design. I doubt it'll be successful as a submission since so many Threadless-ers are used to the idea of coming to Threadless for cute/funny t-shirts. I'd post of a photo of my design here, but I don't want to impose on your thread.

badbasilisk

hey jeffreyg - i got no mail - try it again or contact me over ma facebook page.

adanawtn - show us your sexy design, bro - i am always open for spicy stuff ;-)

ChrisDB

girls! girls! girls! great work!

gebe

wow that's amazing!

adanawtn

Here's my "sexy" design. I submitted it last night, but I have no expectations. Mostly did it for my own sake.

badbasilisk

oh yeah. skull-ice, delicious!

adanawtn

It just got approved, actually. Which is rather surprising to me.

badbasilisk

haha - why not? mine get approved too ;-)

Robo Rat

More skin!

No account?