Close
One second...

My First Contest | The Hulk

Hey Guys! The Hulk T-Shirt Design is my first summited design on threadless.
Here is my art work process that I wanted to share with you all. Please do leave a feedback to me! I like your feedback. Thanks and enjoy!

Sketching...

filled with market pen...

done..

open in photoshop after trace it in Ai...

start to brush up... :)

Done! "The Green Thing"

Thanks for viewing! Please score and comment on my design, your comment and score will help me alot!! Thanks you so much! The Green Thing

I LIKE TO VOTE TOO! :)

Watch this
CAPITANOK

Cool Work Top

jamesnotjim

The initial sketch was really good you had lots of cool shadows and halftones to work with but why so dark? For future designs I would work on colour schemes cause your sketching is really good :)

thesimplyshit

Thanks you guys! And thanks for your feedback james! I like your feedback , its help me a lot. I will try to come out with colour schemes next time. Thanks you! :)

Normero

You really are a good sketch artist. If I were you I wouldn't be on Threadless but doing some epic concept art for games and stuff! :)

blackhand_
1 design submitted - Score now!

Great process documentation. The black and white illustration is amazing and actually stronger than the final t-shirt design. I'd wear that on a white tee alone.

thesimplyshit

Thanks you so much guys! =)

mr_eltiko

You got a really great score loads of people have responded to your work which goes to show how great your stuff is thus far. Your traditional drawing is incredible unfortunately it didn't translate into the digital product. I agree with Kuro_te. I would also like to see the piece without Dr Banner.

thesimplyshit

Haha...Thanks mr_eltiko! I just hope that I can win this contest and buy a Wacom table.. I sick to use mouse and pencil >.< haha

mr_eltiko

Now you are just showing off :P

thesimplyshit

LOL....no dude...Have a Wacom Table is one of my wish... :(

thesimplyshit

CAN'T WAIT FOR THE RESULT !!! @.@

evyc

Duuuuude. Do one for the black and white contest. DO IT!

osaze

good one!

paul nicool

ur style rocks, mah maen!

thesimplyshit

Thanks dude! =) Yeap, I will try to do a Black & White version after know the result. Hehe

evyc

I don't know if you can submit the same design to another contest (there is a black and white contest going on)

But you should do SOMETHING for it!

thesimplyshit

Oh yeah! Thanks! :) Hope can see your sub on Black & White Contest too. ^^

Nihil!

I'm not a fan of comic, but this is really great

funkyshinobi

WAOW I love the black and white step. Looks preatty cool!!!!

aphrodite07

Great work. Very good illustration and concept. I was more impressed with the hand-drawing up to the inking. Even without the digital effects the illustration stands out :)

thesimplyshit

aww! Thanks you so much! =)

ChrisDB

love this process blog! Awesomeness!

ibyes

I would love to see some purple in hulk's pants and maybe a dash in banners tie, but other then that this rocks! Awesome job!

5thGM

Yeah I agree, the black and white in and of itself is incredibly strong. You did an excellent job.

5thGM

Also, just throwing this out there, if you want, you could also incorporate the streaking into the Bruce Banner character so that it looks like the spirit of the hulk is flowing from him.

5thGM

Also, just throwing this out there, if you want, you could also incorporate the streaking into the Bruce Banner character so that it looks like the spirit of the hulk is flowing from him.

moRyan

Awesome work!!!! pretty cool!

thesimplyshit

Wow!!! Thanks guys!! Thanks for those great feedback!!! =)

goliath72

Really hope this prints

AJ666

wow nice to see the process 2oo

BubbleHezza

Love a Cool Process blog, Well Done bro. Looking forward to seeing more designs from you

rick.biersack.39

I wanna get this photoshop . what's the name ?

thesimplyshit

Thanks guys!!! I's using Adobe Photoshop CS5...Now have Adobe Photoshop Cs6 already. :)

thesimplyshit

THANKS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! Although I didn't WIN/CHOSEN in this Contest..i got a very high scores. Thanks you guys who support and gave me high scores. Appreciate it!!

goliath72

Stillmamdeserving design i wa

thesimplyshit said:

THANKS YOU GUYS SO MUCH!!! Although I didn't WIN/CHOSEN in this Contest..i got a very high scores. Thanks you guys who support and gave me high scores. Appreciate it!!

nt this

qswitcho

nice work....fellow malaysian....its such a waste it din get printed, but hey, u know we can always print it ourself if we like it so much.

angelielle

yeah ,this is pretty awesome .

unaifg

Nice blog and great design dude!

No account?