how can designers see their score?

Hey guys, I have a question about scoring.
Is it true that designers used to be able to see their score alive and now designers can't see the final score until the scoring is done?

When did they change it? In the "old days", can designers see every score submitted to their design or just the average?

Watch this
kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

Yes that was possible. Also people who scores them can see it too I think. It was a bad decision, to be honest. Because the downvoters got more tempted to, well.. downvote high-scoring subs.

kaloyster
kaloyster profile pic Alumni

*high-scoring subs that deserves it.

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni

they took it away when they launched the new site - now no one can see active scores

lvli219

Thanks for your replies. Just to make sure, on the old site, can designers see everyone's scoring to their design (e.g., John scored 5 to me, and Rob scored 3) or they can just see the total score (e.g., this design got a 4 point score so far)?

fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni

You can sort entries within a contest, regular threadless or entire site still.

Showing the designs with the highest average score first, and then in descending order

fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni
lvli219 said:

Thanks for your replies. Just to make sure, on the old site, can designers see everyone's scoring to their design (e.g., John scored 5 to me, and Rob scored 3) or they can just see the total score (e.g., this design got a 4 point score so far)?

You used to be able to see how many of each score you got, and the current average ..not who gave them.

digsy
digsy profile pic Alumni
lvli219 said:

you can't see specific scores, only the overall plus how many 5 and 1 votes it got - no names attached!

lvli219
digsy said:
lvli219 said:

you can't see specific scores, only the overall plus how many 5 and 1 votes it got - no names attached!

Thanks digsy :-) that helps.

lvli219

BTW, when did they make this change?

No account?
Join Us