Close
One second...

Who are these guys who win $3000 by month on S6??

With many top selling S6 members earning $2,000 - $3,000 and more each month, there has never been a better time to ensure that you have your most recent work posted to S6.

I WANT NAMES!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
Jaakie201

Not me either... :(

addu

Definitely not me either

v.calahan

I'll pretend I didn't see this… :P

Musarter
1 design submitted - Score now!

Oh, those freakin guys.

randyotter3000

Gemma correll, I think the Eric and Terry fan make quite the wage as well as Alice

randyotter3000

Oh and Rachel Caldwell is doing pretty well iirc

DontCallMeBlanket

I've been making around $500 recently, can't complain.

citizen rifferson

3grand a month on S6?? holy shit, my day was going pretty well until I saw this blog, haha

Ryder

i make like $3 a month on s6, hahaha

Farnell

not me - used to make between $80-$150 a month but gone a bit quiet recently

Wharton
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Not me, yet. One day when I crack the Terry Fan enigma code I'll be living la vida loca.

Have you checked out the society 6 users page on Facebook? Those people are crazy intense about promotion and networking and other outlets for their artwork.

jodabaum

HA! $3,000!?? my average is probably around $3 a month.

opifan64

I don't make much at all, but Terry does well. Bianca Green, Leah Flores, Chris Tate, Amy Hamilton, Olivia Joy StClaire, and a bunch of others make mad money too.

5eth

My best month was $26

kimkong1014
8 designs submitted - Score now!

i only made 100 bucks total. Not so good in promoting too.

Luke...

$0

Ryder

i'm going to start charging $2,950.00 for each print

mip1980

I need to start using this new fangled inter-web thingy hmmmmm

Musarter

But seriously what kind of promoting gets you any attention there, let alone $3000 attention? Obviously these guys are talented and consistently put good art out there but there must be something else to it, to get that much attention.

opifan64

I think if your work gets promoted or featured on a popular blog or website it can drive a lot of traffic to your page. There's also the Urban Outfitters factor. If they pick up something they sometimes place bulk orders which has the added benefit of pushing your piece onto the popular pages and increasing its subsequent visibility. None of these things have happened to me which is probably why my sales suck, lol. That, or I need to change my style.

opifan64

For some reason I always assumed Farnel and speakerine were both top sellers... or at least making very solid sales.

The last two months in particular have been brutal. Maybe it's post-Christmas credit card blues or something.

speakerine

I'm not a top seller, but I can't complain neither. I'm around 300 - 400$ by month.

EZFL

$3000 is insane. I'd be very happy with a couple hundred a month.

qetza

Wow, yeah $3000 a month would be insane

Ragnampiza

I think Budi Satria Kwan aka Radiomode should be one of the 3000$ people.

I'm in the 3$-a-month club.

Farnell

lol - I wish I was a top seller - like Speakerine the last couple of months have bee rubbish.

radiomode

Mind you, I'm in the $1,000,000 club. Help yourself with some greens:

bortwein

I had a good couple of months back when my Vans design was getting some press but no months ever broke $200. My highest earning around $175 but that was back in 2011. I'm probably averaging between $10-$30 these days.

biotwist

I'm only making like 100 a month

dandingeroz
4 designs submitted - Score now!

My highest earned was $300/month t'was a long long time ago

jodabaum

my highest month was around $80 and it was almost all sales of my "sounds of nature" design

Wharton
2 designs submitted - Score now!

It would be nice if Society 6 would filter artists joining the site, there is a mighty amount triple grade bullshit work up there. Society 6 enema? The system of popular work is a little harsh and catch 22 ish: your work has sell a lot to be on the popular pages and will then sell a lot because its on the popular pages.

I hear that Eric's success is all due to Wanelo.

Farnell

S6 needs some kind of forum or blog for members too - it is ok but lacks something like that, it needs somewhere where people can show what they have bought, send in pictures etc. I'd love to know where some of my prints have ended up.

speakerine
Farnell said:

S6 needs some kind of forum or blog for members too - it is ok but lacks something like that, it needs somewhere where people can show what they have bought, send in pictures etc. I'd love to know where some of my prints have ended up.

I really agree. But the problem is that we can't even give these kind of ideas on S6 because the community side of it is not alive.

Abstract Matter
Farnell said:

S6 needs to become Threadless II.

nikoby

I think if you sell a print that has Bill Murray, your sales instantly grow. We should test this.

Musarter
mechanicalrobotpower said:

I sold something on there once

This is me too.

Bill Murray aye, may be time for some self-pimping.

opifan64

I hear Wharton has taken to wearing a Keep Calm and Carry On parody shirt and glitter nail polish in a desperate attempt to get inside the mind of a Wanelo shopper.

ArTrOcItY

mechanicalrobotpower on April 23, 2013 at 00:29:48

I sold something on there once

biotwist
randyotter3000 said:

Gemma correll, I think the Eric and Terry fan make quite the wage as well as Alice

truth... Alice told me she some times makes 1000 in a day

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?