Close
One second...

Post here for votes and promotion, A thread to share the love with fellow "Threadlessians"?

Hi there, I think a thread to share and promote your designs is a wonderful idea, So here I am , starting one.
Below are couple of my designs. Please vote and comment on them and I will do the same for every one of you. Good luck on your shirt design venture!!

My Designs :
Pandas

Shplock!

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
HestiaGOTH

Nice one. Scored a 5

HestiaGOTH

Done and done. Really nice work!

HestiaGOTH

Scored them both a 5. I really like em! Good job!

ablancheteau

Hey friends so this is my first non threadless challenge :D This is for The Real Play Challenge Would love if you could do some scoring to it :D here's the link: http://thrdl.es/~/29DN

lucascarrierpujol

Excellent Jobs! That's my design. Thanks

HestiaGOTH

Voted for both! Nice work guys!

HestiaGOTH

BoldPeacock: Nice work, vote a 5, fingers crossed!

shanemichaelg: Thanks a lot, voted yours a 5 too! Good luck!

Maxokoto: Nice designs, vote a 5 for both.

melonolson

I would really like to know what you all think of my design. I ask for positive feed back but obviously critique and criticism is how we learn. Just be honest and if you don't like it, tell me what you'd change.

All i want is to become a full time illustrator, designer, musician, adventurer, viking, cartoonist, active, freedom fighter. I'm just taking the steps and getting everything in order to conquer. thank you.

http://www.threadless.com/threadless/sea-dreams/

Chaymation

Lovely stuff! I'll go and vote for the Shplock! one now, (I already voted high for the panda one)

Mine are here, let me know what you think.

Hollywood Hats 101 Lab Partners

HestiaGOTH

Melonolson: Hahah, love what you want to become, a viking cartoonist, that's just badass. I love your design, so much to look at and it tells a story, I think its great. Scored it high.

noldorin: Very cool designs. I was recently working with some paper cut out style designs my self. I think you got it perfectly. Nice work. Scored them both high.

Chaymation: Nice name. lol. Love your hollywood hats, great idea, and I like your style.Same with lab partners. As you can tell I love cute stuff. high scores for all!

HestiaGOTH

Melonolson: Hahah, love what you want to become, a viking cartoonist, that's just badass. I love your design, so much to look at and it tells a story, I think its great. Scored it high.

noldorin: Very cool designs. I was recently working with some paper cut out style designs my self. I think you got it perfectly. Nice work. Scored them both high.

Chaymation: Nice name. lol. Love your hollywood hats, great idea, and I like your style.Same with lab partners. As you can tell I love cute stuff. high scores for all!

12sfumato12

My regular show contest submissions. Please give them a look and a score, It would be much appreciated.

HestiaGOTH

done and done!

HestiaGOTH

Do you have anything up for scoring?

HestiaGOTH

Awesome! Scored 5

Headless Buddha

Hey everyone! Five and comment my design and I'll do the sabe for you.

Life Ain't a Game

balidr: Fived. I'll buy this if it get printed. Awesome!

HestiaGOTH

Hi Everyone, I 5'd and commented on all your designs, excellent work!

Free Imagination : I love your style! goliath72 : The doctor is amazing, I love your idea! bobxoftheivorycoast :Nice sketchy style, I love it. baldir: Awesome work! Headless Buddha : Very Cool concept!

And good luck!

HestiaGOTH

Voted 5 on all! Nice work everyone!

harishdmx

I only have one design active please vote guys all my friends encouraged me so much for this and ive submitted over 12 designs to finnaly come to this one please help me score my design i only have 2 days left heres the link

HestiaGOTH

Cool stuff guys! Scored both the designs!

doriandenes

iPhone case (also submitted as t-shirt design)

...votes much appreciated :)

Kolenya

I've already scored one of your designs but will now score the other (nice work btw)! My design is here http://thrdl.es/~/2a1i

HestiaGOTH

Hey all! Voted high on every design and commented! Seriously good work!

HestiaGOTH

Nice stuff mrbevil. Voted a 5! I really like the design

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?