Close
One second...

Score TMNT Designs for Your Chance at Rad Prizes

winners announced

Wowza! 1703 of you scored 100+ TMNT designs. Congrats to PartyRockingPikachu
for winning grand prize and leostone.au, arlo.wiley, muppetbutt, igiamex77, jamesnotjim, lenreeves, PartyRockingPikachu & gabras for scorin the other 8 radical prizes!

Score 100 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Submissions by 4/22 and you’ll be entered to win some totally radical prizes!

8 random scorers will win a TMNT New Era cap and an IDW hardcover compilation of the original Kevin Eastman comics. One random grand prize winner will win a cap, a comics compilation, and a $100 Threadless gift code!

Get scorin’, turtle dudes.

*If you’ve already scored designs, don’t worry, you’re in the running.

Watch this
Mantichore
Mantichore profile pic Alumni

COWABUNGA!

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

The Original Eastman Comics.

SteveOramA
SteveOramA profile pic Alumni

Yes! Good thing I already scored them all.

fightstacy
fightstacy profile pic Alumni

Weeoo! The O.G. Kevin Eastman Comics!

MsMollyMoo

oh man i do i want a IDW hardcover compilation of the original Kevin Eastman comics O///O

lalalaDuck

I hope I win! I love tmnt!

lalalaDuck

I really want to win some of the possible tmnt designs cause I know I will be spending way to much money buying these.

mateusquandt
mateusquandt profile pic Alumni

perfect, I want! :]

alessio b

YESSSSS!

ablancheteau

Already scored them all :D

ablancheteau

This is my first non threadless challenge :D I have already scored and comment EVRY SINGLE design on voting :D This is for The Real Play Challenge I Would love if you could do some scoring to it :D here's the link: http://thrdl.es/~/29DN

rhobdesigns
rhobdesigns profile pic Alumni

Done! I'm in!

minoo.nadafian

so many creative ideas in this challenge! i enjoyed so much of watching and scoring them!thank you all! :)

minoo.nadafian

so many creative ideas in this challenge! i enjoyed so much of watching and scoring them!thank you all! :)

Outlawpeas

When are they gonna be ready????

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Staff

scoring winners announced!

dnice25
dnice25 profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

Where can we find the winning designs?

No account?
Join Us