Close
One second...

Score TMNT Designs for Your Chance at Rad Prizes

winners announced

Wowza! 1703 of you scored 100+ TMNT designs. Congrats to PartyRockingPikachu
for winning grand prize and leostone.au, arlo.wiley, muppetbutt, igiamex77, jamesnotjim, lenreeves, PartyRockingPikachu & gabras for scorin the other 8 radical prizes!

Score 100 Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Submissions by 4/22 and you’ll be entered to win some totally radical prizes!

8 random scorers will win a TMNT New Era cap and an IDW hardcover compilation of the original Kevin Eastman comics. One random grand prize winner will win a cap, a comics compilation, and a $100 Threadless gift code!

Get scorin’, turtle dudes.

*If you’ve already scored designs, don’t worry, you’re in the running.

Watch this
Musarter
1 design submitted - Score now!

The Original Eastman Comics.

SteveOramA
2 designs submitted - Score now!

Yes! Good thing I already scored them all.

PeteyDoyle

oh man i do i want a IDW hardcover compilation of the original Kevin Eastman comics O///O

lalalaDuck

I hope I win! I love tmnt!

lalalaDuck

I really want to win some of the possible tmnt designs cause I know I will be spending way to much money buying these.

alessio b

YESSSSS!

ablancheteau

Already scored them all :D

ablancheteau

This is my first non threadless challenge :D I have already scored and comment EVRY SINGLE design on voting :D This is for The Real Play Challenge I Would love if you could do some scoring to it :D here's the link: http://thrdl.es/~/29DN

minoo.nadafian

so many creative ideas in this challenge! i enjoyed so much of watching and scoring them!thank you all! :)

minoo.nadafian

so many creative ideas in this challenge! i enjoyed so much of watching and scoring them!thank you all! :)

Outlawpeas

When are they gonna be ready????

jesshanebury
jesshanebury profile pic Staff

scoring winners announced!

dnice25

Where can we find the winning designs?

No account?