Close
One second...

First attempt...

Hi all, here's my first attempt using a combination of Photoshop and Inkscape, am still not up to speed with layers yet though so am just playing about with it to practice. It was meant to be submitted for the sports challenge but i think i was been a lil bit ambitious. May be better with just a coloured outline rather than coloured in or i wanted to use a plastic texture to give it more of a subutteo effect. Over to you guys n gals...

Watch this
adrokz

Did the link work??

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

Nope. You need to host the image somewhere, like photobucket or Flickr.

adrokz

Thought i had? Try again-

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

It seems like you are trying to use the wrong url. In photobucket just click "Direct link", that will copy a working url. Then click the camera and paste it in the box.

Here you go:

adrokz

Thanks Morkki, I did it!!! :)

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

Morkki to the rescue! What's the concept behind this?

adrokz

Slightly older UK members will remember Subbuteo, a football (soccer) board game played with little plastic figurines on stands that you took turns to push around the pitch to score goals- almost as good as FIFA hah. Anyway its based on one of the figurines breaking free from its stand with an overhead kick rather than the usual static standing pose- hence Alive and Kicking. Hope that makes sense?

No account?
Join Us