Close
One second...

Zombie Cats: Guys Board Shorts

Zombie Cats: Guys Board Shorts

Watch this
coldwarjunkie

Why, oh why, is this awesome pattern only available to the menfolk? I would buy the heck out of clothing with zombie kittens if it would remotely fit me!

kiwifire

These are cute, but... the size info is for -chest- dimensions. And shorts isn't even an option in the narrow-by-style category on the Select page. MOAR. Cute idea! Adorable print. Hahah.

wronania

Aaaah, they are the cutest zombie kittens ever! Shame it's only for guys... Brilliant idea!!!

jdnsd25

the size info is for -chest- dimensions. ?????????

Dalma3

This print is great! I wish it was on girls' clothes too...

RobFnVA

Way too pricey but cool pattern.

.hopesfall.

what about bikinis?

telecommunicate

Cute design, but seems like kind of a rip off of the Drop Dead swim trunks, same color, same theme of kittens and brains.

vbrekkidd80

This is new I've never seen shorts on here, but there is no waist measurement for guys only chest on the "size info" kinda odd when it comes to ordering.

sarahjbbc

Girls design please!!!!

pullmyskydown21

Women's running running style shorts!! Por favor! I absolutely love them, and I kinda need them!

crisfuria

do this for girls!!!

Karakuri

Pajamas, please! I sorely need these for lounging in. Or even pajama bottoms for girls. I love this design!

Neko Moon

Skirt or dress please

Cuddly Aardvark

Super awesome design. Will definitely buy once they fix the sizing info to display waist size, and NOT chest size.

QooQoo

Like!

Lahar

This just arrived in the mail and it's so GASH DERN KYOOT you guys.

andrea.cason

button down shirt for women, or bathing suit? Dress? something? meow?

catarios

Girls design please! ^_^

No account?