Close
One second...

Just a quick question........

How many T-shirts do Threadless print on a typical run, and how come some re-printed tees and new tees have no stock numbers yet the sizes are still in blue and selectable?

Just wanting to know if its because of a glitch with the new website or if that is how things roll :-)

Watch this
Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni

If there's a 100+ shirts of a certain size in stock the exact number isn't shown. Also if a shirt has a "special return policy" it means they're all digitally printed to order.

The size of a typical run varies a lot. If the design went viral during scoring Threadless may go ahead and print 1000 or more but a smaller run of 500 or so is common.

mip1980
mip1980 profile pic Alumni

Cheers Morkki, as always you are a temple of knowledge and i can only hope that i one day get as much respect on here as you! :-)

taz-pie

FUCK YOU

taz-pie

;) just kidding!

taz-pie

how YOU doin'?

mip1980

Lol, now i am complete, thanks Tz-Pie, I am all good, sorry for the long delay but working nights means i sleep all day :-(

I am missing out on too much Threadstuff, roll on next week when i can get back on it

taz-pie

What do you do that requires night work?

mip1980

I work for a press agency, seven nights on then seven days off :-) pretty sweet deal and as we all know, the news NEVER sleeps

taz-pie

Like woahhh!

littlem

taz-pie is so nosey. but, honestly, she was hoping you'd say you were walking street corners at night.

littlem

cuz she wanted some company.

taz-pie

Yeah! (By the way, does this look infected to you?)

littlem

lemme seeeeee...

taz-pie

bluewaffle.jpg

littlem

i'm not even going there.

taz-pie

BAHAHAHHAAHAHA

skever

That bluewaffle still haunts me

mip1980

Hey Taz, I would see a doctor about that if i were you, I am sure warts are not common there

taz-pie

wharts

taz-pie

yup yup yup

khallion
khallion profile pic Alumni

I have been wondering about this. My most recent design had some of the sizes sold out them automatically restocked over the past few weeks. I guess that means it was a big first run?

mip1980

I would also like to take this opportunity to say that i am currently losing the will to live

taz-pie

wait. wut?

mip1980

i'm stuck in a call center waiting line, going on 25 minutes now, just thought i'd throw it out there

No account?
Join Us