Close
One second...

Uploading photos/street team points- still exist?

Hello

Haven't been on this site for a while.

Are users not able to upload photos anymore?

You used to get points per photo- have they stopped this?

Cheers

Watch this
Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
1 design submitted -

The photo thing doesn't exist anymore but something new may be on the drawing board

b.impossible

yup no more uploading pics into the gallery....its gone with the old threadless website. sadly...

Hammertime jr

Im glad someone asked this! I was looking around the site for it, I have about 25 shirts and saved the pictures so i could get credit later, and now I need to reorder a shirt that ripped! I guess Ill just have to buy the shirt :(

DarkSata

I think they have to put Streets Points again! It was so nice and funny! And cheap, too :D

Geenamat

Oh my goodness yes, please!!

flint mica

I haven't purchased on this site since 2009 apparently, but I just bought a shirt today and to my surprise had $3 in street team points available! Sad they don't have them around anymore :(

lxromero
lxromero profile pic Staff

You can still tag your pictures on social media using #threadless and we check those out, particularly instagram

ervinbolat

:)) I found some $13.50 credits from Street Team waiting around for me :)) totally forgot about those credits... glad they are still valid after almost 2 years...

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni
lxromero said:

You can still tag your pictures on social media using #threadless and we check those out, particularly instagram

Really??

vanillablue
vanillablue profile pic Staff
soloyo said:
lxromero said:

Really??

You do not earn street team points for that though, just want to clarify that if anyone is confused. We no longer have the STP program.

ivejustquitsmoking
ivejustquitsmoking profile pic Alumni

It's funny because I just got an email saying I got 2 points! (I googled to reach this page)

No account?