Close
One second...

Creepy!

I like reading creepy stories on the internet (creepypasta?)! Do you have any?

I've been reading these case files from this fictional organization called the scp foundation. The wiki is a series of fictional case files from this sketchy organization comprised of researchers, scientists, and agents. They attempt to research and understand "anomolous objects" (or creepy ass unexplained phenomenon). There's lot's of suggestions that the SCP foundation uses human testing and other unethical practices. Anyway, there's about 1999 case files, and they can range anywhere from a trans-dimensional entity that corrodes everything around it, to a sentient toaster that causes people who come in contact to it think they're a toaster (this is actually kinda creepy)

Here are some scp-files I liked:

The Old Man - SCP 106
The Sculpture - SCP 173
Season Opener - SCP 1733
The Clock Works - SCP 914

Anyway, feel free to post creepy stories links if you have any! Also, if you like the SCP wiki, post case files that scared you!

Watch this
Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!

This looks like a fun thing to read in the middle of the night

jeffreyg
jeffreyg profile pic Staff
1 design submitted -

Omair

Also, some of the jargon might not make sense. But there are object classifications and security clearance levels. As far as I understand, there are 3 major classes.

safe which describes objects that can be effectively and reliably contained (however, still dangerous if not properly contained). Objects may not necessarily be hostile, but they should be approached with caution.

Euclid an object that's behavior is unpredictable, usually because the object is sentient or it behaves in a way outside of our current scientific understanding. Euclid objects are studied and often times have unforseen, and fatal consequences. But, are ultimately researched in order to somehow benefit mankind.

Keter is an object that displays an intense hostility towards human life, civilization, or space time. They're capable of causing significant destruction if not properly contained. Containment protocols must be extensive, and detailed. Also, the organization actively researches ways to terminate keter class objects.

Musarter
Musarter profile pic Alumni

Dang, I got to check this out. Sounds interesting.

cogigoc

im getting goosebumps and watery eyes reading the posts in reddit

Omair

Nosleep was good, but then everyone started doing multi-part entries. I found SCP from r/creepy.

Omair

I haven't checked it out recently though... Link some good stories, mane!

cogigoc

while looking for a link to share, I found a picture of myself doing my rounds in my old office posted on someone's blog! now that's creepy.

taz-pie

posting to come back.

taz-pie

i assume everyone has read this?

cogigoc

Nope, but reading now. Thanks Taz!

cogigoc

Has some plots like the movie Sinister (which is scary as shit)... I always thought that the whole sponge-bob show is a bit fucked.

This blog will keep me working inside our house for this week.

Morkki
Morkki profile pic Alumni
3 designs submitted - Score now!
taz-pie said:

That reminds me of the Dead Bart story.

Also this is old as hell but one of my favorites: Ted the Caver

Musarter
taz-pie said:

I had not. There is some effed up shiz on the internets.

taz-pie

fuuuuuuuuuuuuu ted the caver i just read the whole thing

taz-pie

I just got home from work and am STILL thinking about the cave one :/

cogigoc
taz-pie said:

I didn't read it because it's so long, now I won't really read it because of your comment : o

taz-pie

More creepy stuff, guise. It is nearly midnight and i can't sleep. PERFECT time for moar creepz

cogigoc
cogigoc said:
taz-pie said:

I didn't read it because it's so long, now I won't really read it because of your comment : o

I did read it... Out of boredom last night, it left me hanging though..

Please more of the creepy stories! I'm going to look for some native stories from my country. Although, I will tell now that you'd probably won't see it as creepy...

Omair

here is a creepy fan theory about the movie "My Neighbor Totoro". I don't know how common it is, but it freaked me out.

cogigoc
iPear said:

here is a creepy fan theory about the movie "My Neighbor Totoro". I don't know how common it is, but it freaked me out.

I trust you that it's creepy, so I won't read it until tomorrow afternoon, when the sun is up!

Musarter

Ted the Caver was a good read.

cogigoc

anymore creepy reads?

cogigoc

Seriously, whenever I open this post, I get goosebumps. Probably because I know I'll read every creepy stories you'll post here and soon get goosebumps..

cogigoc

^ no eff way!

taz-pie

Noooooooo I hate that gif i am in bed now wtf

Omair

This was my last pair of emergency diapers... Thanks Lance.

Chipmnk

What is that from?

Omair

Sex Island 3

Chipmnk

I like when they have sex on that island. 3.

littlem

i have goosebumps!

oh wait, those are my niblets. nevermind

No account?