Start Selling Your Designs Today

Set up a free online store for your art in minutes. We'll handle all manufacturing, order fulfillment, and customer service for you!

Learn more

The Official Threadless Design Promotion Blog!

Hey everyone, here is the 100% Official Promo blog for all your Threadless designs! This is the one stop shop where you can come, promote and score designs.

Use this blog to keep up on all the newest greatest designs. Put your design in here and stay at the top of the blogs, instead of making your own and it getting lost in the shuffle.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 140
duffbrown

This is my first submission for Threadless! I entered my design, Map Scale, into the Fall 2013 Select challenge. What do you think?

Spinarats

Three days left to vote for Lost in the City. Thanks guys and gals!

Chasewillow

My submission for the fall challenge. I know it's not a patterned shirt like most of them, but I decided to go for something a little different! - Owl Compass

Also check out my wolf tshirt! - Water Color Wolf

Erinmk

Check out my design Beetle Bug for the Fall 2013 Select contest:

afroassasin

this one got rejected :( Any ideas on how to pump this baby up?

cvanya

This is my first submission on Threadless. I am kinda lost, I don't know if anyone has voted. I would appreciate if someone can please let me know how to see votes on my design. And of course your vote will be appreciated.

http://thrdl.es/~/25A9

Thank you very much!

FiCan

This is my first submission to Threadless. I've been a customer for several years and have a wardrobe full of shirts. Excited to be finally contributing something myself. :) Any feedback would be much appreciated, and of course votes! :D

enter link description here

ellygeh
ellygeh profile pic Alumni

Wow threadstaff great work!! Awesome way to keep them blugs flood free!! Weeee let's all spam one blog and one blog only with designs!

DeeDs26

For the Bravest Warriors challenge.

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

This guy isn't getting much love, so I'll just leave this here. :-)

mjas9

Hi everybody!! can you score and comment my submissions please?! Right now i will score and comment some of you!! Do it back :)

daveypixel

I entered the Mickey & Friends comp! I call this design Disney Derezzed. I'm on a whole minimalist Pixel art thing right now! If you like it, check out more at bitsnaps.tumblr.com, I'd love some requests!

T-Shirt Link: http://thrdl.es/~/261L

Cheers duders :)

Monkey X
Monkey X profile pic Alumni

PATTERN | When Houndstooth meets Batman! -- "Knightfall"

eviefoo

Hey, a few more designs submitted - need your scores and comments! I promise to give love back to you :0)

JChuppe

My entry in the Fantastic Four contest that was just approved for rating today! Here it is if you wanna check it out... http://thrdl.es/~/26MW

I don't know how to do the post where it actually shows up, but if you'd go check it out & rate it, then I'd really appreciate it. Would also appreciate any comments/feedback on any of my past entries for that matter. Still looking for my first print here and feel that a few previous submissions are being overlooked. What do you think? Agree or not agree? You can be honest. :)

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 140
No account?