Score down

What up with the score??
is the second time that this happens, and take me points :S
and exit 5 points at a time, isn´t normal.

Watch this
Andias

it´s happens today and yesterdy. normally the scores increase, and not the inverse.

Andias

why this happens? if people scores than should keep it

Wharton
Wharton profile pic Alumni

Are you talking about your design score going down? If so, then people are free to vote whatever they like and no one is ever likely to score a perfect 5, so its bound to go down.

veciocoldobro

If you're talking about the number of people who scored your design, than that's another pair of balls.. I have no clue..

TheInfamousBaka
TheInfamousBaka profile pic Alumni

I've noticed that the longer a design is up for scoring the lower the overall score is going to be. There are exceptions of course, but when you submit for challenges this is especially true.

Andias

you don´t understand, or so is my english

5 people voted:

fisrt- 2 point second- 1 point third- 2 point fourth- 3 point fifth- 2 point

total 10 point, right? so tomorow i go check the score and i have 6 points. this is what I'm talking about, and not if people who vote 1 or 5

veciocoldobro

No man, you get either to see the number of people who scored on the design (on your profile page) or else you can guess your avg score by sorting all the submission by average in the "score designs" page.. So, I don't get you

Andias

veciocoldobro we don´t need to know how many people vote or even the scores that gave speakerine and nyenyerejunior this is for me?? lol, sorry but i don´t understand why :) btw nice picture nyenyerejunior.

TheInfamousBaka

I wouldn't really worry about it too much, the overall response and score is what you should be more concerned about and your designs have a long way to go.

TheInfamousBaka

The points don't add up to give you a score, it's the average of the scores people give you.

Andias

ok, now i understant

is like this

Avg Score

503 scores
29 fives
177 ones
No account?
Join Us