Adventure Awaits

Adventure Awaits

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
luckyboi317

I'm confused, do they have to get permission from the copyright holders or what? Its gorgeous but I'm not sure how they are allowed to do this.

garytrous6@aol.com

Not a DrWho fan, but i directed BatB and i HAVE to have this!

cmhammel

Want! Come on payday!!! ;-)

quafflegurl

Love this design, but it would really look so much nicer if it had the original artwork colors.

GnomeOwl

@luckyboi317. Karen Hallion discusses this in her facebook notes. "How do you draw copyrighted characters without getting sued?" A lot of my work is licensed, through We Love Fine (Lucas, Marvel, Cartoon Network, Hasbro), and through Threadless(Disney). Other work falls under Parody/Fair Use.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/karen-hallion/khallion-faqs/10151205354314790

Totally agree that this shade of green kills the design. Pastel green or even a pastel orange like the original design.

rktrixy

I get comments on this shirt every time I wear it. Something about seeing the Dr. and Belle together just rocks a lot of boats!

avarcoe

I bought this and love it - totally cute and people talk about it whenever I wear it. It is a Kelly Green, but makes the design pop out in person.

dj_jonnyflash

Agree with everyone else. The green is not something you can wear without looking crazy.

Devoid.v3

I wonder if this is the same artist that did the little mermaid one or who "copied" who on the whole Dr Who / Disney Princess shirt idea...

phoebesartmom

I want to get this shirt for my kiddo SO BAD, BUT... the color is horrible! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE put it on Black or light blue or anything but kelly, yellow or orange, PLEASE!!!!

geek_girl87

I waited so long and I finally got to order this! I am so excited!!

pearlinprocess

This is a cool idea! It'd be neat if it inspired some fanfiction, too!

rgnick51

I LOVE this design! It makes me happy every time I wear the shirt.

leslieh01

Could I get this in the cream colored shirt?

frozen-otaku

Love it so much! Can't wait for it to arrive!

Elidy

I have no idea which one is Kelly and which one is Clover.
Why doesn't it say somewhere which is which?

elenito

the original idea artist-like

Akiko_Pumpkin

I don't understand why the cross-over is Belle and Doctor Who, wouldn't Dorothy from Wizard of Oz with Doctor Who have made more sense? Just my opinion. Still a good design

Fionaanne

I assumed this was Alice in Wonderland, based on the dress.

abitofwhimsy

Sweet baby j.! A different color than green please! Best design out there on worst .. Never gonna make me wear it color!

danikat411

I thought it was Alice in Wonderland at first look, too!!

stephanie.crane1

reprint please! women's sizes are all out! :-(

akrukkert

Yeah! It's most definetly Alice who's about to go down the rabbit hole on an awesome adventure with The Doctor.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
No account?
Join Us