Close
One second...

Vote Here & Get a Greeting From the Slogan Whore!

Yes, it is indeed FRICKINAWESOME again, asking for you to glance at my long, LONG list of quoty quotables and knick-knack word clusters! Behold my favorite slogan of everyone who has voted on here (cause what i think really matters- cue Borat or Wayne/Garth saying NOT!):

"Don't look at me, I'm just the narrator" - Swintproof (AKA OG Slo Ho)

"Noses: Ripe for the Picking" - stevethegrrrrrrrreat!

"Save your strength, there's a boss battle ahead."
and
"Pencils aspire to be No. 2." - Nintechno AKA He Who Now Plays With Power....Slogan Power!

"I have every medical disorder...except hypochondria." - lincolnish, who kinda reminds me of President Top Hat.

"Some people are wise, some people are otherwise." - kaylaFOZB Bear. (wakka wakka!)

"Poetic drummers are into cymbalism."- BaconJesus AKA the tasty treat left after the crucifixtion!

"talks into fans"- chelly, a gal who is 2.3789379 billion times warmer than her name suggests.

"No Eye Deer"- jopajpas AKA He Whose Name is Unjokafiable.

"A life sentence is alot of writing"
and
"I believe in death after life"- The_Calamity_of_Humanity, a poet who never even knew this.

"being vague is almost as fun as doing this other thing"
and
"You can't hear me right now, i'm doing a soliloquy"- Torakamizake, who makes one hell of a mozzerilla stick!

"Hello. [return greeting to initiate conversation]"- Drpangloss03, the doc to go to for all your pubic hair transplant needs.

"Custody Battles Need More Light Sabers."
and
"Babies are suspiciously adorable."- snacktivity, the Threadless 16-year-old slogan prodigy.

"Putting the sensual into non-consensual."- noah228 AKA Successful Ark Regeneration After 227 Test-Tube Rejects.

"non·sense [non-sens] –noun: 1. Trv qoxla jijy progsfd."- Mr. Wander, the unfortunate sacrificial lamb in the Reservoir Dogs's playbook.

"I used to skinny dip. Now I chunky dunk."- kinky juice, whose Rebellious Raspberry! (TM) fruit drink is a valubale source for your daily ultra-sexiness.

"Vegan: Indian word for a lousy hunter."- YtFeLMi, aN InCrdblY sWet idVdUal.

"Track: when it's perfectly normal to run around in circles"- dragana44, a foxy winged beast who singes our bodies with flames but in such an adorable way you just can't stay mad at her!

"I have dreams where I'm being pinched"
and
"Window shoppers are buy-curious"- chemi hydro AKA He Who Inhales Gas Fumes Vigourously With Every Fill-Up.

"Oh, you mean THAT elephant. Yeah, I mostly ignore him."- Polyester Jones, a beloved dealer of only the finest in polyester gown and evening wear: "Suits That Look Just Like the Real Deal!!! (Good for One Wear Only)"

"i'm not jealous. i'm just pissed that you have what I want."- negala, king of a fantasy land named after him, overflowing with meat-eating pet rocks, unicorns and Thundercats.

"There's nothing in my pocket. I'm just happy to see you."- Tongue, who has a wierd habit of placing his in your cheek.

"Long story short, it turned out to be a giraffe"
and
"Math jokes are equal to or greater than regular jokes"- ZombieToArt, ...is what FreddyToCrapFlicks is.

"Christmas in Bethlehem isn't what it used to be."- Toytown Mafia, a man who won't think twice about taping a fire cracker to the bottom of your RC Racer if you don't pay him your debt in full with Camel Cash.

" Pain has a very distinct taste. To learn more, eat a bee."
and
"995 words short of a picture."
and...
"It was a dark and stormy night. The author got scared and left."- LarLar, who recently made a joint venture with a certain fast-food outlet to create the hunger-debunking Hardy's HarHar LarLar Burger.

"Remember when stuff was interesting?"- lemonalle, an immortal soul that heaven and hell have been playing a ping-pong match with since the dawn of time.

"Speak in German. It only sounds like you're angry."- iKissedaMerman, who is more scared to tell her mother that she is a lesbian than she made out with comedic great (and deceased) Ethel Merman.

"question marks: killing your sentences with uncertainty"
and
"barcodes: zebras in corporate disguise"- backtozero, a man who wants to re-correct his wrongs by traveling back in time to Zero BC to Save Mr. Christ, but doesn't realize this act of pure kindness will self-destruct an entire religion.

"When You're as Busy as Me, Slogans Only Weigh Down My Shirt."-icjx, who lives in such a fast-paced metropolis she can't possibly find the time to type a couple of brain-farts out for us to tear apart/snuggle up beside on cold nights.

"Money does not grow on trees, it's just made out of it." StopPickingOnMe, a person who in every sport plays defensive.

"Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them more."
and
"Atheism, a non-prophet organization"- thebabe 2, a heart-breaking sequel detailing Babe Ruth coming back from the dead to take on the Curse of the Bambino once and for all, but sadly finds out that the curse was conquered by the Red Sox a few years back, and that he used up his celebrity haunting Earth pass for nothing.

"Reach for the stars. Find a better cliche while you're up there."- alacyt, named after the scientific element of the same name; when mixed with oxygen fills whoever breathes it with the uncontrollable urge to do the MC Hammer baggy pants dance for hours on end.

"A surrealist yells "Theater!" at a crowded fire"
and
"If you play with yourself, how do you know when you've won?"- skafiend007, an international secret agent who must keep strict cover from his fellow bandmates in England's favorite non-threatening punk band The Not-Give-a-Shits, but must also keep his crazy anti-rules and establishment side secret....gasp...from himself as well.

"Nouns Do Verbs"- sectionbb, article 6, line 2, word 8, letter 3 was one of the fifteen clues Nicholas Cage had to decipher in the mildly entertaining tomfoolery of National Treasure, which featured sectionbb in his debut performance as the 3D map!

"I use big words in substitution for semantically equivalent words"
and
"1. Find genie lamp 2. Wish for more genie lamps 3. Profit"- MadIron, who has made a revolutionary invention of the same name; whenever a stay-at-home wife uses the MadIron and rests her weary arms for more than five seconds at a time, the MadIron will hilariously berate her in a harsh male voice to "put down the television soap magazines and get back to ironing my suit for the big dinner with the boss tonight!" as well as thirty others of everyone's favorite verbal lashings!

"Wood Chuck VS Fuzzy Wuzzy...Which Rhyme Will Annoy Us More?" -TheDaneTrain, a transportation system that, like the comedian it is named after, noisely jolts you around on a tour of the most played-out joints in town, just before dropping you off at a destination you never wanted to go to. Zing.

"Booby traps aren't as enjoyable as they sound"
and (besides the "Haiku" slogan which has already won)
"Shadow puppets are not gang signs"- martiandrivein, who owns an alien go-go drive-in fast food palace in Montana, where humans trap those pesky space invaders off-guard and subject them to anal probings and confusion rays just to show them what irony feels like.

"Don't try this on TV."- Uneyed, besting One-Eyed Willie in the contest to see who rolls more pirate-style by losing both eyes instead of just uno.

"This shirt hides my cold, robot interior."- evade, created Ev Ade in honor of my real name, an ubercool refreshing juice that is so full of itself you don't need more than a thimble filled to the brim to be properly quenched.

"Spanish: It's like they have a different word for everything."- EZ SKANKIN, who invented a pop tent that when unfurled and erected, turns anyone who enters it into a skankin' ska fiend. Sold at only the finest thrift shoppes and Hot Topics.

"I would say Bless You when you sneeze but i am an Atheist. Jerk."- bidtoyougoodnite , agirlwhotypesasfastasthe"micromachines"guytalks.

"I heart attacks"- The Sam, a siamese twin conjoined with his brother The I Am.

"FREE TIBET! When you purchase Mongolia at the regular price."
and
"If you can read this, I lost my tie. (written vertically)"- Aristarchus, named after an obscure Greek God that prevented static cling during black toga affairs.

"Sarcasm - When Complaining Just Isn't Enough"- kidaro, one of the top New New-age performers in the world, with such synthy hits as "You're Getting Sleeeeeeeeeeeeepppppyyyyy" and "Wooziness is a State of Mind."

and whichever person once wrote the slogan
"Jesus Loves You, He's Just Not IN Love With You."
That one still sticks with me from several months ago!

And now, the Official Slogan Whore of Threadless and its town mayor have a few words of welcome to all that have stopped by their thatched hut of paradise on the "grittier" side of town. I hear she can take on & vote for four slogans at once!!! Please leave a contribution in the ciggarette ashtray.

Watch this
Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 9
swintpoof

Hey there, this is the Official Slogan Whore of Threadless.
Be ready, I'm insatiable when it comes to voting slogans, so bring it on my lovelies!!!!

swintpoof

Voted yours Stevethegreat!
My favourites are:
Wizards are magical
crayons are the real liberal "media"

(but alas, I'm going to sleep now. I shall resume my nightly whorefest (and sometime daytime!) on the morrow! Ta ta!!)

nintechno
nintechno profile pic Alumni

yay!

I made the list, excellent. Time to get wasted.

lincolnish

Snap! Vote on mine, o mistress of slogans!

lincolnish

Sorry, I don't have very many. I'll try to post more!

KaylaFOZB

one of mine was at 50%, but some "omg, no's" have taken it down to 48% : (

i've been trying to come up with more but i've had some sort of lack in creativity lately... need to replenish some how

KaylaFOZB

my uncle is an optometrist so i would like to be able to wear the spectacle shirt in front of him :)

nintechno

The "omg, no" is evil!

I'll help ya out kayla

KaylaFOZB

nintechno, you have quite a few goodies :)

nintechno

For the early cat one

Maybe this would do better:

"The early cat eats the bird"

nintechno

and thanks kayla for the compliment

lincolnish

Hey people! I posted a couple new slogans. Vote!

BaconJesus

I did, return the favor?

chelly

the gravity one is ACE

chelly

...also hit everyone else on this list and found quite a few that i liked

nintechno

Chelly, I was looking at your deleted slogans and maybe a few of them could be tweaked.

For instance, "the nicest person you'll ever flunk," try "Meet the nicest student you'll ever flunk."

I'm not sure how much better that will do, but I'm curious to see.

nintechno

and I have a new one you might like... maybe

FRICKINAWESOME
FRICKINAWESOME profile pic Alumni

ah, our dear nintechno- your confidence in your wonderful wordplay is truly sorta, kinda, possible, almost, maybe inspiring! lol.

Thank you all for voting so far, the favor has been returned and favorites have been listed on the top of this blog. Feel free to come back and post when you have a new slogan or two and i will change my favs accordingly.

The slogan whore would love to comment on all of your word prowess tonight, but she told me to tell you guys that after setting the world's record for most slogans voted in a day, her brain is extremely sore and worn out at the moment. She will return looking for new customers very very soon!

nintechno

haha, thanks frickinawesome for the plug

I'm not sure if people like homonyms as much as I do, haha.

nintechno

i resubmitted the newest slogan, it looks weird without the period now....

nintechno

Calamity

I like this one a lot

If silence is Golden then awkward silence is Platinum

FRICKINAWESOME

damn you, english boy!!! Honestly Nintechno, there's just something about homonyms that always seemed kinda gay to me...

nintechno

haha, I had to try one out. I don't think it will survive the night

nintechno

I have another new one, I'm not sure if people will get it or not, but I like it.

nintechno

"Aspiring Priests Like to Jog in Cross-Trainers"

Frickinawesome, that slogan is frickinbrilliant!

FRICKINAWESOME

i got another one too nintechie my boy- i really like it, but i think it needs to go through one more word revision before it clicks.

Your new slogan is pretty good, it's just you might wanna put some "..." in instead of a comma, or put the beginning part in caps like "I CHALLENGE YOU TO TRY AND TAKE MY SHIRT...out of context." But maybe i'm conviluting your good idea, so you decide. lol.

FRICKINAWESOME

thanks my man! As long as you like it, i can now cry myself to sleep more comfortably when that slogan hits 3 percent! lol. I might have another one coming tonight, or maybe sleep...we'll see who wins that battle first!!!

nintechno

that was going to be my next move on that one

I was like, this is too abrupt, ... should be next -- thanks for reinforcing that idea.

nintechno

maybe try this --

"Priests jog in cross-trainers"

nintechno

or these two variations....

"Priests like jogging in cross-trainers"
"Priests sport cross-trainers"

swintpoof

lincolnish
Dyslexic devil worshippers pray to santa.

KayloaFOZB
a fish without eyes is just fsh
Some people are wise, some people are otherwise.

BaconJesus
Math puns multiply my happiness

chelly
will chase ice cream trucks

jopaipas
Skinny Kids Snap Easy
(first one to make me laugh)

The Calamity of Humanity
PIRACY: Robbery in its purest form
My heart has a techno beat (first one I wanted instantaneously)

Okay, that's all of them toda- this morning, time to go to school!! :P

FRICKINAWESOME

you see, swintproof has got the whole slogan site on lockdown! The slogan whore has spoken, and no one is left unsatisified! Come on people, do you think she is done for the day? NEVER! The slogan whore is never satisfied and needs some more to vote on right now. Remember, no slogan is too big for this gal...

FRICKINAWESOME

As one of the characters from Addmas Family Values said to Wednesday, "I'll never be able to forget you...you're just too wierd." I mean that in the best way possible tora!tora!tora!kamikaze!

nintechno

"being vague is almost as fun as doing this other thing"

Tora, that one makes me happy.

DrPangloss03

guess what? thats right, i voted.

swintpoof

Torakamikaze
don't hurt me, I'm out of extra lives
along with the one nintechno mentioned, are my favourites of yours. (I want don't hurt me, I'm out of extra lives printed for me though)

DrPangloss03
Hello. [return greeting to initiate conversation]
I like it when you read my shirt like that... (that one made me laugh)

Thanks for posting here so I could vote on your slogans!

I still want more (even though I'm going to take a break from life and indulge myself in a pirate movie because that's my other calling)
Ta babes!

FRICKINAWESOME

Swintproof will not be denied a slogan to be voted upon! Remember, 30 characters for your slogan is a decent size, but 65 is what hits the slogan sweet spot for our dear swint!

nintechno

haha, this blog cracks me up

i have a semi new one up and running

BaconJesus

Yo tengo un nuevo tambien. Please vote favorably?

snacktivity

I got some new ones, so tell me if they're hOt oR nOT!!!111

BaconJesus

Done and done snacktivity.

nintechno

liked them

"Our Shirts Have Been Flirting. Let's Give Them Some Privacy," if this one's % doesn't go higher, try: "Our shirts have been flirting. Let's buy them a room."

BaconJesus

"Square roots are totally radical" is hilarious.

"Dante's Disco Inferno" I totally tried to submit that, but it was taken. I guess I know by who now.

Page:
  1. 1
  2. 2
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. 8
  9. 9
  10. ... 9
No account?