Close
One second...

Design Critique

Hey Guys, I have a new design to Sub... I would appreciate your honest feedback. Is it missing anything? Is something not quite right? Is it ready to submit? Also, any name ideas... I was thinking Madusa Imposter. I am not sold on the name yet. How do you link your picture directly? No matter what I do, it just shows the link... Arrggggg

http://www.flickr.com/photos/rcdavidson/8452768030/in/photostream

Watch this
andrea.g.bassani

personally I would give more volume to the hair .. face darker because the gap with the shirt is very strong and the focus is on that and not on the hair.

soloyo
soloyo profile pic Alumni

late-bloomer

maybe ''medusa wannabe'' ? :D

late-bloomer

i have a problem with the lips. i don't know if they are too bright, or they lack some texture, but right now they are the focal point of the design. they are stealing the spotlight from the snakes, so, i think, you should work on that :D

Mantichore
Mantichore profile pic Alumni

nice idea.

late-bloomer said:

i have a problem with the lips. i don't know if they are too bright, or they lack some texture, but right now they are the focal point of the design. they are stealing the spotlight from the snakes, so, i think, you should work on that :D

I think the diamond with stripes behind her is more distracting than her lips. And maybe add a highlight to her lips.

r.c.davidson

Thanks guys! The bad news, I thought I had deleted this thread... I guess it is not possible to delete. Well after I thought I deleted it, I jumped the gun and submitted the design. Thank you guys for your feedback, I appreciate it! I guess we will see how it goes. By the way, how do you post the pic directly on the feed? Thanks Soloyo

patricknormile

you just press the camera button, then upload it with flickr like you did or any hosting site and use the code for forums, paste it in the threadless box and take off the [IMG] on both sides. it worked for me. my post is the one right after yours, a little critique?

No account?