Close
One second...

Titles are frivolous things

I want your critique, I needs it!

DESIGN 1: Skyways

Are these even printable? Sim process?

DESIGN 2: Are you human?

I've misread a lot of captchas. That was the inspiration for this I guess. It probably looks like bad designing if one doesn't grasp the concept at once. I thought it would sell well with a certain audience.

Pleaze comment.
C'mon now y'all.
^.^

Watch this
digsy

i don't know if the first one is printable but personally, i don't think it's a great concept. there was a photography challenge on here a while ago and so many people subbed this sort of thing and very few of them did well if i recall.

The second one is a stronger idea. I would put it in a captcha box and put in on the chest of the tee as opposed to all the way down, but thats just my opinion, others may prefer the unusual placement. i would also drop the "or a bot" bit, not necessary

good luck

chasing_chimera

Ohkay. I wanted a tee like that for myself but couldn't find anything of the sort in the threadless store. There's no concept really. I just created what I'd like to wear is all.

Or a bot? is just in the slide, not a part of the tee. I thought the captcha box would be too obvious and crude on a tshirt, hm?

chasing_chimera

I meant For DESIGN 1 Skyways - Ohkay. I wanted a tee like that for myself but couldn't find anything of the sort in the threadless store. There's no concept really. I just created what I'd like to wear is all.

DESIGN 2 - Or a bot? is just in the slide, not a part of the tee. I thought the captcha box would be too obvious and crude on a tshirt, hm?

derodaks

Yea not much of a fan for the first design, but I really like the second! I would try seeing what it would look like in a captcha box. It would be nice to compare both side to side to see which one is stronger.

PaulaMarie

I like the tee with the clouds than the one with the sunset. I think white clouds are awesome :)

MyronMHouse

I saw this earlier before you commented on mine. But I'll give a little since you asked.

The top two probably won't be printed by Threadless although they are printable. Not really my cup of Joe but I bet the U.S. Army would be interested in some of those for camouflage.

As for the Captcha tee, It could work but you would have to make it clever. I agree it should be across the chest. I would drop the "Are You Human" and make it say something funny, rude, riddle like, political whatever but make it hard to read. Captchas are always hard to read and frustrating and just typing in the one at the bottom of this page everytime i say something infuriates me!

Go with that.

brainrust

I'll agree with the others: even unique and interesting photos tend to not do well here so it's generally not worth bothering with photos at all, but the other idea is worth developing. Not sure you've hit it's full potential yet but keep exploring it!

chasing_chimera

Hm. The captcha box shall be given a chance then. Design 1 is in the bin. And for all of your solid suggestions, thanks for the steer.
(:

No account?